Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Kashiwa Washi (Japanese Team)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    To be honest... the way Darth Sidious went about playing this game, I think he would of benefitted far more from this game had he been placed on one of the newer servers because his 9* team in the cup suffered from the old server he was on in the end.

Darth Sidious just simply had 1 goal in mind and that was to simply have the best and most unbeatable team out there.
    Yeah, know what you mean. But at the same time, he was a little eager and perhaps did the same mistake as some of the people in the football world do - buying their way to sucess.

I don't like to judge people but in my opinion, he started way to early with all of the PT without exploring the game or the server for that matter.

Don't know why he quit for that matter either, could be of all the sh*t people throwed at him or becuase of the fact that he became way to addicted after buying all of those tokens and decided it was for the best to stop playing.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Wow, just wow.

I don't know whether to be amazed, or disgusted?!

And he has quit? God, that must be 1000's of £/$ just gone....
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Hi im new on this thread and just wanted to know how you are a level 3-apprentice and your teams so strong! im level 3 and my teams only 28 quality overall! how do you train your players? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by biscaris10 View Post
    Hi im new on this thread and just wanted to know how you are a level 3-apprentice and your teams so strong! im level 3 and my teams only 28 quality overall! how do you train your players? thanks!
    Buy tokens. Spends hundreds of $$ on tokens. Then farm some tokens, and buy more tokens. Use your tokens to buy scouts and power train them, then buy more tokens.
    Really, imho it's not worth it. Buy some tokens if you want to, but don't feel you have to. You can just stick with your 28 quality team and try to manage them as best you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Buy tokens. Spends hundreds of $$ on tokens. Then farm some tokens, and buy more tokens. Use your tokens to buy scouts and power train them, then buy more tokens.
    Really, imho it's not worth it. Buy some tokens if you want to, but don't feel you have to. You can just stick with your 28 quality team and try to manage them as best you can.
    I totally agree with Mr Mercury

What r u talking about guys? Any special of him?
    YOU PIESS !!

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraXXI View Post
    What r u talking about guys? Any special of him?
    Well... He did spend a lot of money and power trained his entire team to 9*, most of us can only dream of doing that.

Unofficial Wiki Page: Kashiwa Washi - Top Eleven Fan Made Wiki
    Kangtedy Pedro likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well... He did spend a lot of money and power trained his entire team to 9*, most of us can only dream of doing that.

Unofficial Wiki Page: Kashiwa Washi - Top Eleven Fan Made Wiki
    Its sad that he left the game cause he had a very good team.

I think he found a full time job to pay his CC bill .
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Pro
    So after all that power training and token buying... It's all gone to waste?
    An echo?

well to be honest it's not any surprise for me
    i can see it right after he started his team
    and of course other mighty-looked token-infused teams who are retired now

somebody who understands how hard it is to earn money and understand human sufferings at other part of the world wouldn't do this
    i don't think he earned his money himself
    that's why he easily threw it in this game which in the end left him for nothing and i'm pretty sure he regret this now
    marc31 likes this.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast