Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

The CL - Draws: Balkan Boyz face "ACF Powerlifting" in the Final-eight!
    ____________________***______________________

Saturday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the English team "ACF Powerlifting" while their friends, -ZEO Team- face "Beauteville FC" from England (United Kingdom) as well. Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

In additional he added "If we look at the draw, especially the teams that we could and probably would end up facing in the quarter-finals and semi-finals, then we could say we "got" lucky since mostly of them are all at Q35. The only team that could make it "tough" for us are "LS11" who are at Q41.7 and that we could face in the semi-finals. That's also a team who our friends from Switzerland -Dynamo SWAG- are playing against in the T11 CUP final-eights. And what we have seen so far, they aren't that "good" as they look since Dynamo SWAG won the 1th leg with 8-0 at home. Now, if we look at the other "half" of the draw and the teams that are playing against each other, it's definitivly tough and hard to predict who could get through and end up playing in the finals. ZEO team (Q43,3) are the favourites, but Beuteville FC (Q42,5), TrazbonSpor SK (Q43,4) and TanerGS FC (Q43,2) aren't that far behind. So as you can see, they will have a much harder and tougher way to reach the finals since they all face good and tough opposition, no matter if we talk about the final-eight, quarter or semi-finals. But we are going to focus and concentrate on our games and our opposition in a attempt to reach the CL Finals. Our main goal is to reach the finals and defend the CL title from last season, we're going all the way!"

Over&Out!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 14 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz reach T11 CUP quarter-finals!

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q50,3) Formation: 3N-2W-2N-2W-1/4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG:9-1) << Fenerbahçe F.C (Q45,9) Formation: 4-5-1V/4-3-2-1/4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (10min), S.Jovetić (27&38min) and I.Olić (36min.ass:Kolašinac)
    SUBS: I.Olić < > L.Modrić D.Srna < > E.Džeko L.Cana < > A.Halilović
    MOTM: Asmir Begović (rate:9)

The Balkan Boyz avoided any slip-ups against "Fenerbahçe F.C", finishing off the Turkish team with a 4-0 win Saturday at "Balkan Boyz Stadium",to seal a spot in the Champions League quarterfinals 9-1 on aggregate. Holding a 5-1 lead from the away leg, The Balkan Boyz started at their best and had a couple of goal opportunities the first 5 minutes. But it was Hasan Salihamdžić who lead the Balkan Boyz forward as his shoot in the 10th minute resulted in a goal and 1 - 0 was a fact. Stevan Jovetić extended the lead a couple of minutes later to 2 - 0, Ivica Olić to 3 - 0 after Sead Kolašinac outrunned the Fenerbahçe defenders and Stevan Jovetić made it to 4 - 0 before end of 1th half. The Turkish started to panic and made a couple of substitions in the 1th and 2nd half, switching their formation to a more attacking 4-3-2-1 formation and then to a 4-2N-2W-2 formation, going "all-in" and pushing forward. But nothing seemed to pass the Balkan Boyz defence.

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the performance of his team and in a short post-game interview he said,"Overall, I am very satisfied with the way we played and won the game. We played offensively attractive football and scored 4 goals before the 1th end half, and at the same time we managed to keep a clean sheet and didn´t concede a goal either. Our GK Asmir Begović did a splendid job and made some great saves as Fenerbahçe F.C pushed forward. Also our defenders performed exceptionally well defensively, Vidić,Lulić, Vranješ, Srna and Kolašinac did a great job as well! I think we should be satisfied with what we accomplished. I hope we can repeat the same game and performance against Orchard Utd in the quarter-finals next week".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Spanish team "At.Leones FC" with 7 - 0 after goals by Luka Modrić (x3), Ivica Olić (x1), Mario Mandžukić (x1) and Edin Džeko (x2). A game in which Ivica Olić was declared as MoM (rate:9) and Lorik Cana got injured. The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 33 points and are 3points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (30points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (27points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place (23points). Balkan Boyz will play the German team "FC Pest" tomorrow away at 21:48CET. But before the league game, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 1th leg in the CL final-eight against the English team "AFC Powerlifting" away. The kickoff is set at 19:15CET.

Over&Out!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

The T11 CUP - Draws: The "Clash of the Titans", Balkan Boyz face Filipiniana/english Orchard Utd in the quarter-finals!

Sunday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the Filipiniana/english "Orchard Utd" in the quarter-finals while their friends, -Dynamo SWAG- face "Nbm" from The United Arab Emirates. As the Balkan Boyz come in hot after a 9-1 aggregate victory over the Turkish opposition "Fenerbahçe F.C" in the quarterfinals, the draw couldn't have been tougher for Ljepoje's club as "Orchard Utd" is considered as the "Big Trojka" together with Dynamo SWAG and Balkan Boyz. All clubs are rated over +50Q.

Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task. "That's probably the toughest draw we could have got, and perhaps a little bit of unluck. It will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task".

Balkan Boys vs Orchard Utd match preview

The two teams have played each other two times before, in the T1 CUP semi-finals last season. Orchard Utd won the 1th leg with 3 - 4 after Daniel Harding’s goal in stoppage time, ending the Balkan Boyz dreams and was left empty-handed and therefore eliminated. This season, Balkan Boyz are desperate for revenge against Orchard Utd!

Manager -Ljepoje- said earlier today that they "are seriously preparing for a very difficult game against Orchard Utd",since they tend to play similiar and pretty attractive football". -Ljepoje- continued, "It is important for both teams, whenever you play for progression to a semi-final it’s a crucial one for both teams. All these games are intense, hard and sometimes tend to end with unexpected results”. But he added,“all I ask from my players is that they give 100% out there on the pitch. We have plenty of respect for them, as we do for any other team. Respect – but not fear. We know it’ll be a difficult game, but we aren’t afraid".

The first leg of the quarter-final will take place at the "YNWA" stadium Monday at 16:39CET, with the second leg at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" scheduled for Wednesday at 23:43CET. If Balkan Boyz makes it past Orchard Utd, they will be playing the semi-finals against the winner between Always United (England/UK) and FC Köln (Italy). Other intresting games are: Dynamo SWAG (Swiss) vs NBm (United Arab Emirates) and RSCA Anderlecht (Belgium) vs Ryet FC (Sweden).

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 15 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: AFC Powerlifting, Do you even lift?!

CL: AFC Powerlifting (Q35,4) Formation: 4-5-1 >> 1 - 8 << Balkan Boyz (Q50,3) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: L.Cana (2 & 10 min), S.Jovetić (24min.ass:E.Džeko), E.Džeko (38min.ass:S.Jovetić), I.Olić (40,48 & 60min) and N.Vidić (84min.ass:E.Džeko). E.Elmada (43min.ass: D.de Alencar Arraes).
    SUBS: L.Cana < > A.Halilović I.Olić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Stevan Jovetić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz collected an easy win in their Champions League final-eight game against "AFC Powerlifting" Sunday evening, as they were awarded a 1 - 8 win at "AFC Powerlifiting Stadium" in front of 19,000 spectators. It was the Balkan boyz who took the early lead after a goal by Lorik Cana in 2nd minute, and 8 minutes later Cana scored his second goal and the Balkan Boyz had a 0 - 2 lead the first 10 minutes. Stevan Jovetić, Edin Džeko, Ivica Olić and Nemanja Vidić concluded the score to and therefore the buisness for tonight. The hometeam managed to score a goal before the end of the 1th half. This win put the Balkan Boyz in a great position before Tuesday's return at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". And the question remains: Do they even lift?

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the German team "FC Pest" with 0 - 5 after goals by Stevan Jovetić (x1), Edin Džeko (x1),Mario Mandžukić (x1), Adem Ljajić (x1) and Alen Halilović (x1). A game in which Ognjen Vranješ was declared as MoM (rate:8). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 36 points and are 3points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (33points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (30points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place (26points). Balkan Boyz will play the English team "London Hotspur" tomorrow away at 18:36CET. But before the league game, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 1th leg in the CUP quarter-finals against the Philipinian/English team "Orchard Utd" away. The kickoff is set at 16:39CET.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 16 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: T11 CUP Quarter-finals - Orchard Utd 1 - 3 Balkan Boyz, Manager -Ljepoje- hails historic win!

CUP: Orchard Utd (Q51) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 1 - 3 << Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 3N-2W-2N-2W-1/4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: K.Harding (21min), S.Jovetić (57min.ass:E.Džeko), E.Džeko (64min) and (H.Salihamidžić.ass:E.Džeko)
    SUBS: D.Srna < > S.Jovetić A.Ljajić < > S.Sušić
    MOTM: Edin Džeko (rate:9)

The Balkan Boyz claimed a stunning 1 - 3 win and overcame their biggest opponent, Orchard Utd in the 1th leg of the T11 CUP Quarter-finals at "YNWA" stadium this Monday afternoon. The win was the Balkan Boyz first in the two meetings between the two sides, with the hosts leading throughout before putting the foot down to finish with a flourish 3 goal show and therefore keeping their semi-finals hopes alive. “We all knew that this would be a tough game, perhaps the toughest game as far as having to face Orchard Utd in the quarter-finals since they are a highly respectable opponent. This is probably one of the most important win in the Balkan Boyz T11 CUP history,” Manager -Ljepoje- said during a press conference this evening.

But it was Orchard Utd who went into halftime with a 1 - 0 lead before Stevan Jovetić equalized for the Balkan Boyz in the 57th minute. A couple of minutes later, Edin Džeko managed to put The Balkan Boyz ahead after a superb free-kick before assisting Hasan Salihamidžić to his 1 - 3 goal. Balkan Boyz had a great opportunity to equalize in the 39th minute to 1 - 1 when they were awarded a penalty kick, but GK Reina saved Salihamidžić's shoot. The home team were slightly better in the 1th half, as they managed to put The Balkan Boyz under considerable pressure. But an early tactical change and a substitution in the 2nd half changed the game completely, and The Balkan Boyz overtook the game more and more, creating goal-scoring opportunities that finally paid off.

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the performance of his team and in a short post-game interview he said,"Overall, I am quite satisfied with the way we played and won this important game. We played offensively attractive football and scored 3 goals, despite the flat performance the first 45 minutes. All of our players performed exceptionally well, both offensivly and defensivly. And our GK Asmir Begović did a splendid job and made two grat saves as they pushed forward the last quarter. I think we should be satisfied with what we accomplished, as a 1 - 3 result is more then a good result and I hope we can repeat the same game and performance as we did tonight on Wednesdays return.".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the English team "London Hotspur" with 0 - 6 after goals by Edin Džeko (x1), Stevan Jovetić (x2), Lorik Cana (x1) and Mario Mandžukić (x2). A game in which Stevan Jovetić was declared as MoM (rate:9).The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 39 points and are now 4points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (34points) who managed to draw against "Scally United FC" (0-0) this evening. FC Kula hangs on at a 3rd place (33points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place (26points). Balkan Boyz will play their rivals from Sarajevo tomorrow, "FC Kula" at home, the kickoff is set at 14:45CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 2nd leg in the CL final-eight against the English team "AFC Powerlifting" at home. A game which has no big impact since The Balkan Boyz took a comfortably 1 - 8 win in the 1th leg and therefore secured a quarter-final spot. The kickoff is set at 20:36CET.

Over&Out!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 17 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: The Balkan Boyz easily through to the CL quarter-finals!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 3W-1-3N-2W-1/3W-1-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG:12 - 1) << AFC Powerlifting (Q35,7) Formation: 4-5-1
    SCORERS: L.Modrić (9&25min.ass:N.Tomović/M.Mandžukić), M.Mandžukić (83min.ass:E.Džeko) and E.Džeko (90min).
    SUBS: L.Cana < > E.Džeko H.Salihamidžić < > I.Olić
    MOTM: Luka Modrić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz collected an easy 2nd leg win in their Champions League final-eight game against "AFC Powerlifting" Tuesday evening at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" in front of 19,000 cheering spectators. The Balkan boyz dominated most of the game and had a 64% possesion in their favour, creating goal-scoring opportunities after opportunities which resulted in 4 goals after 90 minutes play. The win gave the Balkan Boyz an incredible 12 - 1 aggregate victory over AFC Powerlifting! Balkan Boyz will face the Turkish opposition Galatasaray AŞ in the quarters, a opponent that is considered as much weaker opposition than AFC Powerlifiting, with a quality of 34,9.

In other news, Balkan Boyz lost their league game against the Bosnian team "FC Kula" with 0 - 1 after a early goal by Christian Doicaru in the 31th minute. A game in which The Balkan Boyz dominated, having 65% possesion and creating far more chances then FC Kula. Manager -Ljepoje- was left hugely disappointed after losing to their rivals from Sarajevo and therefore dropped three important points , saying that "We lost a game at home that we could have and should have won, regardless and no matter what! The result itself didn't reflect the game, and we seem to lose every league game when we are giving the opportunity to get +4 or +6points ahead of the others. It's like a vicious cycle, it keeps hitting us over and over again. It's like a game in which you become hunted or the one that keeps hunting. I have no future comment". The unexpected result means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 36 points and are only 2points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (37points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (36points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place (29points). Balkan Boyz will play the Turkish team "Tuc FC" tomorrow at home. The kickoff is set at 14:43CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 2nd leg in the CUP quarter-finals against the Philipinian/English team "Orchard Utd" at home. The Balkan Boyz have a 3 - 1 result from the 1th leg and are closer then ever to accomplish future advancement into the T11 CUP semi-finals for the 2nd time in the Clubs history. The kickoff is set at 23:43CET.

Over&Out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-22-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Just read through this whole thread. Haha very interesting! You've been doing a good job. I only started playing this game this month so I'm still new, but I'm in the final 8 of the cup! Won the first leg 2-1, second game is tmrw
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Just read through this whole thread. Haha very interesting! You've been doing a good job. I only started playing this game this month so I'm still new, but I'm in the final 8 of the cup! Won the first leg 2-1, second game is tmrw
    Thanks, It's nice to hear!

I'm a quite "newbie" myself, started to play 26/01, but wasn't that active from the beginning. It was from lvl 4 that the game became interesting. You just need to find your own game and enjoy playing it. I only bought T this season because I wanted to try&see how it is to be on the top and among the "best". And of course, have and maintan a team in accordance with my wishes.

Good luck in the return!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 18 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz qualifies for semi-finals despite loss to Orchard Utd!

CUP: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 1 - 2 (AGG: 4-3) << Orchard Utd (Q51) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (43min.ass:E.Džeko), D.Harding (69min.ass:K.Harding) and D.Harding (77min.ass:J.Enrique)
    SUBS: S.Sušić < > A.Ljajić H.Salihamidžić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: J.Enrique (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz qualified for the T11 CUP semi-finals 4-3 on aggregate Wednesday despite losing to Orchard Utd 1-2 in the quarter-final second leg at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". The Balkan Boyz withstood a second-half onslaught from Orchard Utd to qualify for their second successive T11 CUP semi-final 4-3 on aggregate, despite losing 1 - 2 on the night. Already leading with 1 - 3 from the first-leg last week, it took The Balkan Boyz just 43 minutes to build on their advantage as Edin Džeko crossed for Hasan Salihamidžić o to prod home from close range. However, after Stevan Jovetić and Ivica Olić had missed a guilt edged opportunity to double the tally on the night in the opening of the 2nd half, Orchard Utd produced a remarkable comeback as Daniel Harding thumped in an equaliser from the edge of the box in the 69th minute and made 1 - 2, 8 minutes later just as The Balkan Boyz made two substitutions. Balkan Boyz managed to put pressure the last quarter and had two goal-scoring opportunities after a Edin Džeko free-kick and a Nemanja Vidić's header, but GK Reina excellently saved for the guests. As it stands, Balkan Boyz will face the Italian FC Köln in the semi-finals, while their friends "Dynamo SWAG" will face the Dutch team "RSCA Anderlecht". The 1th leg will be played at Sunday and the return at Tuesday.

Manager -Ljepoje- seemed satisfied with the performance of his team despite the 1 - 2 loss and in a short post-game interview he said,"Overall, I am quite satisfied with the way we played and the way we approached Orchard Utd in this crucial and important game, despite the loss. We didn't play as good as in the 1th leg, but we didn't play bad either and I think a draw could have been a more fair result. They weren't better than us,as we created more and had the game in our favour. But then they got 2 quick goals the same minute we made two substitutions and that was it. I don't know if that was fair or not, perhaps just bad luck. But I'm glad that we are through and I believe we deserved it more then they. The semi-finals against FC Köln will be a pleasure and an honor to play and I seriously hope we will make it to the finals this season, perhaps end up facing Dynamo SWAG?, who knows!".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "TuC FC" with 5 - 0 after goals by Adem Ljajić (x1), L uka Modrić (x1), Mateo Kovačić (x1), Stevan Jovetić (x2) and Mario Mandžukić (x2). A game in which Mario Mandžukić was declared as MoM (rate:9).The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 42 points and are only 2points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (40points). FC Kula hangs on at a 3rd place (39points) and Vanspor FC at a 4th place with 29points. Balkan Boyz will play the Turkish team "Vanspor FC" tomorrow away. The kickoff is set at 12:39CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz are set to play the 1th leg in the Champions league quarter-finals against the Turkish team "Galatasaray AŞ " at home, a quarterfinal in which The Balkan Boyz are the favourites to win. The kickoff is set at 20:24CET.

Over&Out!
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-23-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    July Fourth and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 19 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Galatasaray AŞ surprised Balkan Boyz in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final.

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q50,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2/3W-3N-2W-2 >> 4 - 2 << Galatasaray AŞ (Q35,1) Formation: 4-4.2
    SCORERS: I.Olić (40min), E.Džeko (44min.ass:S.Jovetić), M.Salem (56min.ass:B.Yilmaz), H.Salihamidžić (58min.ass:S.Jovetić), L.Modrić (83min) and C.Castro (86min.ass:M.Salem).
    SUBS: H.Salihamidžić < > L.Modrić S.Kolašinac < > S.Sušić
    MOTM: NONE

Balkan Boyz was left surprised tonight in their Champions League quarter-final game against "Galatasaray AŞ", as they managed to collect a hard earned 4 - 2 win at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" in front of 19,000 cheering spectators. The Turkish opposition started the game with a very offensive-minded system and had 3 goal scoring opportunities the first 35 minutes, but GK Asmir Begović cleared the ball away. And just as Galatasaray AŞ seemed to take the lead, Ivica Olić made a breakthrough and scored 1 - 0 for the hometeam. 4 minutes later, a Jovetić corner found the head of Edin Džeko as he extended the lead to 2 - 0 just before the end of the first half. Galatasaray AŞ made a couple of substitutions in the beginning of the second half and managed to reduce the score to 2 - 1 through Mohammed Salem, assisted by Burak Yilmaz. But once again, Balkan Boyz responded well and Hasan Salihamidžić's shoot in the 58minute got Balkan Boyz a 3 - 1 lead. Galatasaray AŞ tried to put some pressure on the hometeam the last quarter by making another offensive substitution, but it was Luka Modrić's long shot who got the Balkan Boyz a 4 - 1 goal just before Christian Arturo Castro scored Galatasaray AŞ second goal to 4 - 2.

Manager -Ljepoje- admitted that he was surprised to see his side concede 2 goals in their quarter-final game against Galatasaray AŞ in the 1th leg at "Balkan Boyz Stadium". "Galatasaray AŞ surprised us tonight, they were far better than we had expected and outplayed us in the first 35 minutes. Perhaps we underestimate them. I believe that we need to have a look at how we approached this game because our tactics and set –up did not work today. We need to regroup and try to salvage our campaign to reach the semi-finals. This result was just not acceptable".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Turkish team "Vanspor FC" with 1 - 4 after goals by Ivica Olić (x2), Stevan Jovetić (x1) and Mateo Kovačić (x1). A game in which Ivica Olić was declared as MoM (rate:9). The win means that Balkan Boyz holds onto first place with 45 points and are 2points clear in front of the Israeli team "Iztik Yan" (43points) with FC Kula at a 3rd place (42points) and Colchoneros CF at a 4th place on 26points. Balkan Boyz will play the Israeli team "FC Niro" tomorrow at home. The kickoff is set at 14:43CET. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz will play two friendlies against Balkanceros and OFK Omladinac.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast