Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 27 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: TanerGS won their 1th CL Trophy as they beat the favourites, Balkan Boyz in the finals!

CL: TanerGS (Q45,3) Formation: 4-4-2/4-1-3W-2 >> 3 - 1 << Balkan Boyz (Q51,1) Formation: 3W-1-2N-2W-2/3W-3N-2W-2
    SCORERS: H.Salihamidžić (14min),Ö.Taner (62min.ass:S.Inan), S.Inan (64min) and D.Drogba (71min.ass:S.Inan)
    SUBS: E.Džeko < > M.Mandžukić M.Kovačić < > S. Sušić
    MOTM: Semih Kaya (Rate:9), TanerGS

Balkan Boyz didn't live up to the expectations tonight as they got beaten by the Turkish side, TanerGS in the Champions League Final at "Unknown Arena" on Friday evening. The former Champions League winners Balkan Boyz got beat by 3 - 1 despite Hasan Salihamidžić's early 0 - 1 goal in the opening half. The Balkan Boyz dominated and held up possession in the first 45minute, played offensively attractive football and defended really well at the same time. As the second half kicked off, Edin Džeko got injured and was taken away on a stretcher in which Mario Mandžukić took his place. Just 10 minutes after the nasty injury, the Turkish side managed to build up two counter attacks and score 2 goals in two minutes - the game was now in TanerGS favour. Balkan Boyz manager -Ljepoje- decided to make a offensive substitution by subbing Kovačić off for Sušić, but just before the substitution took place - The Turkish side managed to score their 3rd goal as Didier Drogba smashed the ball pass GK Begović. The Balkan Boyz players and fellow managers were left staggered at the shock U-turn and couldn't believe their eyes - what just happend? The defeat mean that Balkan Boyz didn't manage to defend their Champions League title from last season and will have to search for better luck next season instead.

Manager -Ljepoje- was left hugely disappointed and sad after his side lost the finals, "I am short of words, honestly. I didn't expect this kind of result or over-turn at all. Sure, we knew that they might score a goal or two, but not be able to win the game with +3 goals. I believe we got a total blackout after they scored 2 goals in just 2 minutes, and then the 3rd goal 7 minutes later...After that, there was no way back, it was just all over. I feel sorry for the players, since they put their heart and soul in the early group stage and then in the KO-rounds. A win here, tonight could have been a "sucess story and a happy ending" of a successful season with a few happy moments. But there is nothing we can do at the moment, just accept the fact and go on. We need to recharge and regain since another season is laying ahead of us. Hopefully we can get back up, came back much stronger and loaded with self confidence. I hope that something positive will come out of this, we need to see everything positively from now one. At the end, I would like to congratulate TanerGS for winning their 1th Champions League trophy".

Balkan Boyz captain Nemanja Vidić expressed his disappointment over not being able to win and defend their Champions League title in the final game against the Turkish side, TanerGS. "I am shocked, disappointed, and distressed by the events that have taken place this evening. This loss was just unexpected. I believe there are a lot of disappointed players in our team at the moment. It will take a day or two to melt it down you know, this was just a huge set back for the whole team. I think we need some time to heal and try to get up, even if it's seems as a hard thing to do at the moment".

In other news, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Spanish team "At.Leones FC" with 0 - 7 after goals by Stevan Jovetić (x2), Ivica Olić (x2), Mario Mandžukić (x) and Luka Modrić (x2). A game in which Stevan Jovetić was declared as MoM (rate:7). The win means that Balkan Boyz are after 25 played rounds with 1 round to play, formally declared as the LEAGUE CHAMPIONS for the 4th time! The game against the German team "FC Pest" tomorrow at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" will end with a trophy ceremony as The Balkan Boyz will be crowned as the new champs. The kickoff is set at 14:47CET

Over&Out!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    Congratz for the first Cup tittle. I failed the final match against level 8 team ( im currently level 6 with non scout players). Have to admit that Im a bit depressed, but this is ok as I step over several level 6,7,8 teams to reach to the final with non scout players team, versua much stronger level 8 with all crazy stars and lost 1-3 at the end was acceptable anyway....

Thanks!

Sry to hear, but I believe there is a slightly difference playing and winning the CUP at the new servers vs the old ones... On the new ones (like myself) there are no lower or high valued teams - all teams are from or at the same lvl as you. Of course there is a big gap between the teams that don't manage to qualify and those that end up playing in the KO-rounds (elimination stage). In 85% of the cases, all of the teams that play a final-eight,quarters,semi-finals or finals are T-buyers... That's why I "boosted" my team this season - to stand a chance

But hopefully some day you will be able to win it yourself, just don't lose faith or hope
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 28 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz hoists the League trophy after easy win over FC Pest!

Champions Balkan Boyz lifted their 4th T11 League trophy on Saturday after a comfortable 4-0 win over German opposition "FC Pest", scoring three goals in the first half through Lorik Cana (x2), Senad Lulić (x1 + MoM) and another one in the second half through Mario Mandžukić (x1).

In a glitzy post-game ceremony, The Balkan Boyz players were called out of the dugout one by one, their walk to the podium flanked by former greats such as Dragan Stojković "Piksi", Robert Prosinečki, Dejan Savićević, Faruk Hadžibegić and Robert Jarni before undergoing the traditional on-pitch beer shower surrounded by beautiful summer loving bikini girls.

Manager -Ljepoje- received a standing ovation and the biggest cheer from fans as he brought the 10th trophy for the club. According to the local media, he is recognised as one of the most successful club coaches in the history at Level 5.

The Club has announced that The Balkan Boyz will play NewTeam in an glorified international friendly to be held at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" this evening. The T11 Cup winners will face the Champions League winners, with the kick-off scheduled for 22.45 local time.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Season 5 - Summa Summarum

League: Balkan Boyz finished as the league winners in the T11 League competition this season. This was Balkan Boyz 5th league trophy.

CUP: Balkan Boyz finished as the T11 CUP Champs in the CUP competition season 5. This was their 2nd CUP trophy and probably the best appearance as they got the opporunity to play against the best players and the best teams, especially against Dynamo SWAG in the finals.

Champions League: Balkan Boyz finished as 2nd in the T11 Champions League after the unexpected loss in the CL finals against TanerGS. This was also The Balkan Boyz 3rd CL Trophy.

Last edited by Ljepoje; 06-01-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Season 5 - Summa Summarum

Balkan Boyz´s best scorers, assist, rate and statistics

PROUD MANAGER OF...

____________________***End Of Season 5***______________________

PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    Neatly done, another League Trophy which I guess is the most important part.
    Bummer about your CL-final, definitely looked winnable but always 'next year' right?

Looks to be decent money in the Cup this season for me, but I just went 2-1 down away so it'll be a task to turn it around at home. Will probably try and boost my team some as I had some saved-up skill pts.

Unfortunately it looks as if the iranian AMC Scout I bought before the game is a slow as hell trainer. Major buzzkill.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Neatly done, another League Trophy which I guess is the most important part.
    Bummer about your CL-final, definitely looked winnable but always 'next year' right?

Looks to be decent money in the Cup this season for me, but I just went 2-1 down away so it'll be a task to turn it around at home. Will probably try and boost my team some as I had some saved-up skill pts.

Unfortunately it looks as if the iranian AMC Scout I bought before the game is a slow as hell trainer. Major buzzkill.
    Thanks, yeah it was perhaps one of my best seasons so far ... We took 3 trophies - in all 3 tournaments (as last season), but this time we got to win our first 1th place CUP trophy which was awesome and honourable. About the CL-final, yeah it was a unexpected loss, especially since we dominated the game and had a 0 - 1 lead for 60 minutes. Then my ST got injured and he managed to over-turn the game and scored 3 goals in 10 minutes, just unbelievable and unrealistic. But nothing to do about it, just hope it goes better next time.

Ok, sry to hear. Just remember and try to go all-in in the return, I have done it before and I'm sure you could as well. A key to win or overturn a neg.result could be if you play with more midfielders then your opponent to gain possesion. But about the AMC, does he get "bad rates" or is he just a "low-valued" scout? I never PT a scout, unless he is 1 - 10SKP from a 7*. I rather buy a 18 yr old and PT him instead, much beneficial.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - League Analysis (Sz.6 - lvl6)

HEADLINE: Tough draw for The Balkan Boyz:"This season is perhaps one of the toughest for us, it will be quite interesting and tense, from the beginning to the end. Almost like playing in the Premier League with Balkan Boyz as Manchester United and the rest top teams as Chelsea,Arsenal,City,Tottenham,Liverpool etc," Manager -Ljepoje- said.

Defending Champions Balkan Boyz have been drawn in a T11 League together with five top teams, such as the Israeli team "RYY HO" (Q50,9), the Spanish team "El Circo" (45,6) and "CD Tenerife" (Q43,6), the Lithuanian team "Ekranas FC" (Q44), the Vietnamese "Duc Manh FC" (Q44,4) and the Bosnian team "FC Kula" (Q40,9). Balkan Boyz will take on the Spanish team "El Circo" in their opening game. The game will be held at "El Circo Stadium" with a kick off set to 15:16CET

One of the toughest opposition is perhaps the Israeli team "RYY HO" (Q50,9), followed by the Spanish team "El Circo" (45,6) and Lithuanian team "Ekranas FC" (Q44). "RYY HO" is a well know team for the Balkan Boyz, since both teams participate in the T11 CUP tournament for the 3rd consecutive time. "RYY HO" got eliminated by the English team "Always United" after 8 - 2 on aggregate. While "El Circo" and "Ekranas FC" are unfamiliar opposition. One of the "weakest" top teams are perhaps the rivals from Sarajevo, The Bosnian "FC Kula". "FC Kula" has dropped in quality and in quantity the last past two seasons and their manager seem to be less active. The rest 8 teams are all around Q30-38 and their squad consist mainly of 2* to 3*.

Israeli team "RYY HO" (Q50,9)

Spanish team "El Circo" (45,6)

"CD Tenerife" (Q43,6)

Lithuanian team "Ekranas FC" (Q44)

Vietnamese "Duc Manh FC" (Q44,4)

Bosnian team "FC Kula" (Q40,9)

Over&Out!
    ppturano likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Blessed are you, will be an exciting championship. My league is a boring boring boring, even if I play with the reserves or modules illegal, I have no problem winning.

I envy you, I too would like to have five teams strong in my league
    Ljepoje likes this.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast