Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Oooo ok.

Here my team:

Attachment 20320

Kohler, potiris, gundogan, hoyle and GK tahir are scout player, the rest i trained. (used FB gift card early )

i change back to old formation til u give advice
    Omg, cant give any suggestion cos your formation is abit messed, but i wont force you to play my style dude! feel free to enjoy top 11 the way you like, just make sure you follow these tips:
    1: Best formation is any kinda formation with 4 defenders, and at least 2 strikers
    2. Game engine changed, so make sure you are playing without arrows, you still can win with arrows as you have scout players, but their rating will be much better playing without arrows
    3. No matter you attack through flanks or middle, keep your passing mixed
    4. If you hv dmc, press your opponent in your own half, so you can launch counter attack easily, if you are playing without DMC/R/L, try whole pitch
    5. YOu must be attacking if you wanna win the game, normal and defensive dont really help you!
    Good luck

Apprentice
    Yes i know I got best result with asymetric formation, that why i bought player for it. but for few week/days it dont work good anymore. i have some million spare + i could sell some player to buy others for better formation.

i open for every suggestion

Apprentice
    This is my 2nd best account, running so well with 433 classic
    FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-screen-shot-2014-03-04-9.39.45-pm.jpgFC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-screen-shot-2014-03-04-9.39.57-pm.jpgFC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-screen-shot-2014-03-04-9.40.01-pm.jpg

Apprentice
    Ooo i see, i only team lvl 2 so cant compare

FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-image.jpgFC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-image.jpg

FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-mysquad.jpg
    Hi, amazing team and deep knowledge manager, i also love the attacking formation very much. First i use 3-4-3 and now 4-3-3, but still cant get what i want. I'm a newbie, so can you please tell me some effective attacking formation up to this update and also the orders of them(should i use red or blue arrow on any position). My team has no scout but all are 4-5 young players as you can see in the images.Thank you very much!

Apprentice
    Well, for me, Im not a fan of "full arrows tactic" but I believe arrows help us alot! for 4-3-3 N, I would say attack mode, through middle, mixed/long passes, red arrows on DR/L to fight against team with wing mids, and 3 red arrows on 3 STs.
    I myself define Arrow this way:
    player with 2 position such as: DL/DML is ok to put red arrow, same as ML/AML, as they are built for attacking with red. In the Vice versa, ML/DML is ok to put blue arrow, DC/DMC is ok to put blue arrow as they are built for defending with blue. Other players with single position shall not get arrows as their rating will certainly go lower.
    Effective attacking formations are vary, however some well-known are 4-3-3 N, 4-3-1AMC-2, 3N-4-1AMC-2, 3N-4-2 Amr/l-1, 4-2-3 Amr/c/l-1, 4-5-1 V, 3-5-2V, 3-2-3 Amr/c/l-2, 4-3-2 W-1.....last but not least, there is no best formation, just best tactic and experienced manager!
    Im vietnamese too, so feel free to speak Vnmese if ya want to understand things deeper! Facebook: GB Nguyen
    Last edited by gohannie; 03-24-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Apprentice
    Latest process was updated at front page!

gohanie, how about pressing or marking on 4-3-3N? and using counter and offside?

Apprentice
    pressing whole pitch is adapted when you have more players (or at least similar qtty of players) in your opponent half while having too few players at your own half, popular formation with pressing whole pitch should be 3dc-2mc-amr/c/l-2, or 3dc-4-AMR/L-1..... For any other kinds, you should stay own half pressing only, including 4-3-3.
    Theories prooved that counter attack goes well with defensive mode, long ball passing, most of counter attack formations are based on flanks. On the other hand, hard attacking or any formation with 3 DCs and/or 4 defs with dr, dl with red arrows are open to play offside trap.
    Systematically, your counter attack get lost if your rival have dmc/dmr/dml, and your offside trap shall be broken by Attacking based Sts and AMC/r/L.
    accordingly, my recommendation is yes you can use additional option (counter attack and offside trap) but only case by case, you cant set it for the whole season.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast