Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)

Apprentice
    use 4321 or 4231 dude, team seating, normal mental, mixed passing, hard tackle, mixed focus, press at whole pitch, red on amr,aml, st (and amc if playing 4231, if playing 4321, no arrow on mc)

I ll show you some pictures of my players , formation and tactic what would you suggest ?? Seeing my players what formation and tactics you will suggest ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-uploadfromtaptalk1414046106880.jpg   FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-uploadfromtaptalk1414046120247.jpg   FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-uploadfromtaptalk1414046131884.jpg   FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-uploadfromtaptalk1414046141473.jpg  
    Using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribeanTaurus View Post
    I ll show you some pictures of my players , formation and tactic what would you suggest ?? Seeing my players what formation and tactics you will suggest ??
    At my point of view, your setting is ok, arrows are fine. However, i have my own playing style, if i were you, i would play same formation, samre arrows but different orders, which are as below:
    team mental: Normal, i dont like attacking too much
    Focus: Mixed, you have 2 strikers, both of them are based in middle, if you focus both flanks, their rating might drop, and you fail against team with wing back (dmr,dml)
    Passing style: Mixed
    Pressing: at whole pitch, since you are playing normal, if you dont press at wholepitch, you have less chances to score
    tackling: both normal and hard are ok, i always go for hard tackle, and have no problem with it
    no counter, no offside,
    this is all

Ive changed back to what i was using mix scores with it.. If it was you playing with the formation what will you use??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-uploadfromtaptalk1414050646164.jpg   FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-uploadfromtaptalk1414050654790.jpg   FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-uploadfromtaptalk1414050663078.jpg  
    Using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribeanTaurus View Post
    Ive changed back to what i was using mix scores with it.. If it was you playing with the formation what will you use??
    same setting as said above, no matter what formation, i press at wholepitch, use normal, and focus mixed. If i play defend, i set counter on, if i play normal, really nothing. you can set red arrow for lone st btw

Apprentice
    Our first tripple affter several 26-0-0 in league and c1. Too good for a non token buyer! FC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-untitled.jpgFC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-untitled1.jpgFC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-untitleda22.jpgFC Gohan (Vietnamese Team)-untitledsasasasa.jpg

Congratz

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Apprentice
    At level 28, i have made a decision to quit playing Top 11, it has been over 2 years for me playing top 11 and i hv been enjoying the game pretty much. However, game is getting bored and at my age, it is kinda easier to get bored with things. Thanks guys for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    At level 28, i have made a decision to quit playing Top 11, it has been over 2 years for me playing top 11 and i hv been enjoying the game pretty much. However, game is getting bored and at my age, it is kinda easier to get bored with things. Thanks guys for everything.
    You know what....To play with friends this game is nice and interesting...but playing alone,i think it had a big influence on your decision...
    Good luck in finding another interesting game...
    gohannie likes this.

Wish you find new enjoy. I will quit game, too. Because the game is very unreasonable. suitable with the token buyer.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast