Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: bredd (Bulgaria)

  1. #21
    Newbie lucky7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Palembang, Indonesia
    Posts
    29
    Big applause with your team and especially manager like you, cheeers
    brezz likes this.
    EXODIA FOOTBALL CLUB

    Season 5 - Level 5
    League Winners 2 - Champions League Winners 1 - Cup Winners 0

  2. #22
    Rookie brezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    Big applause with your team and especially manager like you, cheeers
    tnx man

  3. #23
    Apprentice Hear_break_kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    265
    This kind of post inspires the Addicted managers like us
    Thanks mate for sharing this
    brezz likes this.

  4. #24
    Rookie brezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Hear_break_kid View Post
    This kind of post inspires the Addicted managers like us
    Thanks mate for sharing this
    Glad to hear it. Just keep your cool and do your best all the time!!!

  5. #25
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    82
    You said you never bought tokens and reached this level? wow...... now I got some confidence.
    brezz likes this.

  6. #26
    Rookie brezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    You said you never bought tokens and reached this level? wow...... now I got some confidence.
    man, it's not about just lvl up, it's about lvl up with CL spot if you are 1st or 4th in the League does not matter for me. CL spot is the target.
    Just do your best, because every point counts. I can show you pics that 1 point place you in the CL or in the next lvl. Even goals difference!!!

  7. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by brezz View Post
    man, it's not about just lvl up, it's about lvl up with CL spot if you are 1st or 4th in the League does not matter for me. CL spot is the target.
    Just do your best, because every point counts. I can show you pics that 1 point place you in the CL or in the next lvl. Even goals difference!!!
    Yeah I know. Am currently level 4, so there is alot to do.. I have won the league in level 1-3 but currently level 4 my main aim is to finish 1-7 because it got harder and will do so at higher levels
    brezz likes this.

  8. #28
    Rookie brezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    Yeah, I know am currently level 4, so there is alot to do.. I have won the league in level 1-3 but currently level 4 my main aim is to finish 1-7 because it got harder and will do so at higher levels
    That's for sure. If you are not token buyer you are gonna hate them in the future They won't let you fight for the League or for the spot to lvl up, so just stay calm and do your best!!!

  9. #29
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,441
    Wow, great team and You started the game in 2010. O.o

    Addicted, You can't survive without the game.
    brezz likes this.

  10. #30
    Rookie brezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Wow, great team and You started the game in 2010. O.o

    Addicted, You can't survive without the game.
    haha tnx, just love to manage a team.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast