Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Should I spend £80?

Incred stats

Should I spend £80?-screenshot_20210327-203014.jpg
    khris likes this.

Famous
    Remember and join the 'Top Scorer' competition when the league starts in 2 days
    Extra greens and finishing % for the winning player at the end of the season
    dave1311 likes this.

Mod - can someone move this to the showcase board if possible?

I'd like to keep a record of my progress as things tick over, rather than have a few screen shots on my phone of things Ive found interesting and telling my mates who not all that into it about achievements/tense moments etc if I could record them in one place, for posterity and know I had, as a point of reference, a historic look at how I've progressed, achievements and failures and all the fun bits in-between

Also kinda related, is there anyway to opt out for a season or take time off or is it now running forever my club?

Probably on the next couple of months things will change, will be going back to the office and maybe wont have time to play especially if we both go back to work, my gf works media ( I work in finance) and before lockdown I'd have never had the time to play this, or mine all those tokens etc, especially if my gf goes back to working from the office cos we then have a bunch of "social" semi work related events etc for her work mostly and I wouldn't be able to watch games at the very least, and probably not train players etc, we're both still stuck indoors working from home treading all over each other so having these distractions is actually helpful, and my gf doesn't mind but if things change post covid I'd hate to see my team just tail off and start losing a bunch becoming a nothing of a team

So would prefer to suspend my account or something similar of that's an option?

Unfortunately you cannot suspend your account. If you decide to take a break then your team will carry on without you however some Managers take time out and come back to find not much has changed. I would advise no more than 1 season away though. Personally, I have never taken a break so cannot say for certain what happens.
    There is no showcase option within the game at present but it is something that is in the pipeline.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Unfortunately you cannot suspend your account. If you decide to take a break then your team will carry on without you however some Managers take time out and come back to find not much has changed. I would advise no more than 1 season away though. Personally, I have never taken a break so cannot say for certain what happens.
    There is no showcase option within the game at present but it is something that is in the pipeline.
    Shame coulda done with a sort of time out woulda been well hand handy transitioning back into work again, and life.

The showcase thing I meant could you move this thread to the showcase section on here? My own little diary type turn out so I can track things, make note of things, wrote things up I think important or have learned, more as a journal type thing for me to reflect on, I just saw you had the showcase section and thought I've already updated this thread with all of my info from last season so it's already kinda kicked off as my own little diary, would be handy

Quote Originally Posted by Top outlaw View Post
    Shame coulda done with a sort of time out woulda been well hand handy transitioning back into work again, and life.

The showcase thing I meant could you move this thread to the showcase section on here? My own little diary type turn out so I can track things, make note of things, wrote things up I think important or have learned, more as a journal type thing for me to reflect on, I just saw you had the showcase section and thought I've already updated this thread with all of my info from last season so it's already kinda kicked off as my own little diary, would be handy
    will forward your request to the relevant moderators.
    Cheers,
    milpol
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Moved as requested.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Cheers guys

So quick update:

Balanced out the squad in the rebuild, stacked it with am players and brought the average age down a bit (another mistake I made in the first season)so i think I've got a good squad for the season

Got the couple of academy players through and have started to train them, balance between greens/training/rest and individual training Vs group training is a learning process but I'm starting to understand it more, although being prudent with the greens is eminently difficult, I'll try and rotate players this season so as to make training up players easier given the bigger fixture list

My main guy kniezvic(sp) is retiring, which sucks, and seems a bit premature given he's only 31 and coming off the back of a season where he scooped the lot

My draw in the cup seemed kind at first, got a virtual walkover in the first leg, won by a cricket score and I think the second leg is coming up round about now actually but can't be arsed to watch, put one of the youth players in and the weaker players so as to conserve some energy, but as the second round has developed I've checked out some of the opponents and at least 4 I've clocked won their leagues last season, so seems like a tough cup, a d I wanted a decent run in it, would love to win it but d be happy with a good run just getting used to amalgamating the cup games with league and getting that balance correct

My CL group stage seems kinda easy too, so I'll see how the KO stages progress (IF I get there not presuming anything lol) especially as a couple of the guys I added as friends from the last league have been turned over in their first round matches in games they shoulda won

I'm gonna keep this thread as my own little update/diary, but if anyone else has any input, advice, comments or observations, they're more than welcome, especially regarding the training/greens/resting balance which I'm deffo struggling with atm!

I was a bit gutted last season that there's no golden boot award? I mean they seem to have a special award or achievement for even sneezing on the pitch bit not the golden boot? I understand the assists and average player ranking table not having an award, why would it(although in the modern game the total/zonal type football that's played now and the tech that's available to monitor everything has made assists a lot more important and carry more significance then they used to, and is a more desirable stat to have) but the golden boot is the biggest and most prestigious individual player award there is, in any comp, domestic or international, so just weird for a game heavy in awards not to have that one

I'll maybe update once a week or two, or if anything significant happens, am still reading older threads and articles on here and have just started to read others journeys which tbh are kinda interesting

I'll probs update when I know what my league looks like, don't want a walkover league but would like to have a chance, fingers crossed!

EDIT - just seen my draw for the second round and playing against another league winner from last season, luck of the draw and all that jazz I suppose bit seems a tough fixture early on I'm just the last 32 although I don't think his ranking is above 80% I was just focused that he had good stats and won the league last season so I'll be jolly to win it but tough draw nonetheless
    Last edited by Top outlaw; 03-29-2021 at 08:40 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.

When u get the chance join a team in associations, as with the right team can earn a 100 tokens at top level

Enjoyed your discussion here, as lot of stuff forgotten about even at level 43

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast