Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: An Update on Friendly Match Changes

  1. #41
    Rui
    Rui is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    I don´t understand this update, it don´t make sense. The solution is simply, CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WITH CARE! If someone attaches an friendly match without ask, so kick him from your friends list!!! The better and easier update would, to get a tool that ask first if you want to accept it or not !!! I play a lot of friendly games with my good friends , and we are always online when it starts. We never Play without a combination. So now thats no more possible.......... my opinion about the update : BULL**** / I DON´T LIKE IT / TOO EXPENSIVE / NO SENSE ! ONLY GOOD FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT MANAGED THE OWN FRIENDS !!!!

  2. #42
    Rui
    Rui is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We are putting together a detailed post that will explain our stance on that suggestion this week, but for now, the official answer is that manually accepting or rejecting friendlies is not going to happen.

    I write you in the name of 160 fanatic top eleven members and would appreciate not to get a standardized answer.

    We all are members of the top eleven facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/TopElevenDeutschland/.
    Many members joined this group more than a year ago and spent a lot of money into your game.
    We loved this game and created additional private tournaments beside the official game on the base of friendlies.
    Our members kept playing top eleven, because of our tournaments. They spent a lot of money to be able to compete with other teams of our group!
    Almost every single team in our group is better, than most other teams out there in the official game which has the side effect, that other foreign manager have to spend money as well, to compete with our teams.

    That's money for you guys ! ! !

    Like I told you, our tournaments are based on friendlies. Every participant has 2 days, to play a game-day.
    Due your latest update, everything changed and we are't able to continue our tournaments anymore, because many teams reach the finals of Cup and Champions League in the official game. The changes of the rules for friendlies eliminated the possibility, of having additional friendlies to play our tournaments.

    Since our tournaments can't be played anymore, I can predict the end of our group for the future and the end of playing this game. Many members spent around 1000$ within a year!!!

    Why can't you just implement a request button for friendlies to accept or to deny a friendly game???
    This would solve all the issues and won't take all the fun out of this game.
    Kai Schwarze and Cat Harrison like this.

  3. #43
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    "Why can't you just implement a request button for friendlies to accept or to deny a friendly game???
    This would solve all the issues and won't take all the fun out of this game."

    EXACTLY.
    Rui likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #44
    MDKII
    Guest
    We have a new update regarding friendlies:

    1) Regarding the current implementation we are testing, we will be removing the daily limit for friendlies completely. However, the limit where you cannot schedule a friendly against someone up to 3 hours before their other matches remains. This change will occur very soon on the servers that have already received this update. Other servers will remain unaffected.

    2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

    Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.

  5. #45
    Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somalia, Huambo, Angola, Angola
    Posts
    834
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We have a new update regarding friendlies:

    1) Regarding the current implementation we are testing, we will be removing the daily limit for friendlies completely. However, the limit where you cannot schedule a friendly against someone up to 3 hours before their other matches remains. This change will occur very soon on the servers that have already received this update. Other servers will remain unaffected.

    2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

    Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.

    very usefull for active managers

  6. #46
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3
    When you look at a friends stats the option at the bottom says "Arrange friendly" so how is starting the match with in 5 mins arranging the game???? surely arrange the game should send the player you wish to play a message to say Player___ wants to play a friendly with you do you wish to play friendly and if no reply in 3 days then it auto accepts but you have the option to agree to the game with a date and a rough time and then the player that sent the request gets the reply back saying when the game will be and gets the option to cancel if the time dose not suit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rui View Post
    I don´t understand this update, it don´t make sense. The solution is simply, CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WITH CARE! If someone attaches an friendly match without ask, so kick him from your friends list!!! The better and easier update would, to get a tool that ask first if you want to accept it or not !!! I play a lot of friendly games with my good friends , and we are always online when it starts. We never Play without a combination. So now thats no more possible.......... my opinion about the update : BULL**** / I DON´T LIKE IT / TOO EXPENSIVE / NO SENSE ! ONLY GOOD FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT MANAGED THE OWN FRIENDS !!!!
    why should you have to do that the game should have the option in it as most games like this have options like this taking some one off a friends list because of a game that is made to link with it has a floor in the game you should be able to set Friendly's on or off and get messages if on and you should also be able to play the game and connect or not connect to Facebook

  7. #47
    Pro Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    As promised, here is a more detailed post of our current plans.

    At the moment, we know that one of the most requested ideas here on the forum is the ability to accept or decline friendlies before they are played. We'll refrain from saying that this is impossible, but we want it as an absolutely last resort.
    We know, you have millions of clients and 95% of them, as you know too well, want to be able to accept or decline friendlies.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    As promised, here is a more detailed post of our current plans.
    The main reason is that we want managers to be able to log into the game and be able to play a friendly right away with someone.
    What's the purpose? No one has the right to do anything right away with anyone without the other's consent and awareness. No one.

    You know the broad audience of this game, how many kids play this and the implications of such incorrect concepts you are in a way teaching to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    As promised, here is a more detailed post of our current plans. Imagine a scenario where you challenge someone to a friendly, they want to play, but not at the time specified.

    Then you try to figure out a new time that works for both, but you might have some other important matches by then, so a friendly isn't something that you want anymore.
    In your logic, there's no problem if someone is unwilling to be abused no matter what damage it may cause, but it's a problem if, in your own words, the abuser has "other important matches by then" and abusing isn't convenient anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We're afraid that something like this might discourage our players from playing friendlies at all.
    We know.

  8. #48
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We have a new update regarding friendlies:

    1) Regarding the current implementation we are testing, we will be removing the daily limit for friendlies completely. However, the limit where you cannot schedule a friendly against someone up to 3 hours before their other matches remains. This change will occur very soon on the servers that have already received this update. Other servers will remain unaffected.

    2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

    Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.
    Best solution possible. Period.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #49
    Addicted BigB79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Best solution possible. Period.
    Maybe so but when do you think we will see this happen, if we see it at all?

  10. #50
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We have a new update regarding friendlies:

    1) Regarding the current implementation we are testing, we will be removing the daily limit for friendlies completely. However, the limit where you cannot schedule a friendly against someone up to 3 hours before their other matches remains. This change will occur very soon on the servers that have already received this update. Other servers will remain unaffected.

    2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

    Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.
    Without daily limits, the domestic friendly cup/tournament will be possible again...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast