Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Jan 12th] Technical Issues

cvetojeviču, šta da radimo?'

My Network ID is 100003621468858...
    two of my players got red cards because of your technical issues! i might lose the title for this =\

p.s.
    my match is in 10 minutes!!

I lost one or maybe two players to red cards and one player injured .......My game was played at 11am gmt so i had no chance of even knowing what had happend until your post on facebook at around 2 pm gmt resulting in my team drawing and losing 1st place in my league.
    Last edited by vend3x; 01-12-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gile View Post
    Please use english.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The problem I have already posted in the last season but it did not bug thread Interesiert -. - This season it was not much better, despite that I have won lost my players to have played almost all morality although I hope in the next season takes the from

This is Translate from German in english with Google Translate (You should try several languages ​​not here to build a English and anyone can Google translator is also not accurate
    )

Your Network ID is 100000521409151 .

Quote Originally Posted by gile View Post
    What can we do? They decided that can regulate this with a few suitcases... They dont care...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Đole View Post
    What can we do? They decided that can regulate this with a few suitcases... They dont care...
    If you think is unfair for you send a mail to them, I saw few users said that they got removed card, players moral full and condition.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123