Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Asymmetrical Friendy testing begins on Nov 14

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ...¬¬' at now, my dearest developers, we need a 2nd thing... and is that, after see that the game programm our season's calendar, we need to be liberated to pay the "1 token" to change the match hour, the 1st time that we wanna change it... and if we change it + of 24 hours before the match....
    ...with this, players will adapt the calendar to his "hour zone" and personal life, and.. with this 2nd change game will win a lot. A game adapted to players life, is a game playable for all the world.
    Good update, well done!^^ (Allelujah)
    Are you trying to say change the cost from two tokens to one token?
    khris likes this.

Well it is not on my server as last night somebody did a friendly whilst I was absent and now my players are knackered and now I am unable to play a friendly myself this morning before my league match tonight. Whoever has this update must be very lucky.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Looks good .... but what happens if you accept the friendly ? YOU BOTH use up condition / gain packs I take it ? same as before
    no info for you my watchers :P

Aaaaaahh.. Im not on that server... Anyone tested it yet?? Hope we all get it soon!! CL finale in 1 hour and some dude just challenged me to friendly, had my B team set up just in case ha!! (Why can't ppl just look at friends fixtures and not challenge you if u have a big match?!? Aaaaaaahh!)

@Talon1973: it is very clear that if u get a friendly request and play it your players won't be affected, that's what's written up there in MDKII's post....
    Last edited by Med78; 11-15-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Greeting Managers,

This week's update (due Nov 14) will see certain servers receive the asymmetrical friendly match update. This update will be compatible with both desktop and mobile devices. Here's how it works:

• When you are challenged to a friendly, you will not receive any benefits or drawbacks of playing a friendly. You cannot earn boosters, cash, burn condition or receive injuries;
    • When you challenge someone to a friendly, it will work the same way as it always has. Your players will burn condition, have a chance to receive injuries and earn boosters and cash;
    • This update will only be available to a limited number of servers at first, so if you don't see these changes in your game, it means your server was unaffected.

The purpose of releasing this update to a limited number of servers is too test these changes in a live environment. After we have gathered enough data, we will decide whether we will implement this feature to all servers, or rework it based on player feedback.

Please use this thread to supply feedback, comments and suggestions.
    How long do you think this testing will last?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    Are you trying to say change the cost from two tokens to one token?

Nope. "0" tokens, if we, change the match timming + than 24 hours before the match.
    So, with this, the game will programm all the calendar, when the season start, but, the players from china, taiwan.. that have the matches in the night or... here, in a "not good" hour to play, will have the option to adapt the calendar "for free".

But as I said, if the match is in less than 24 hours, yeah, we pay the "1 token".

I suggest that because I know that is very complicated to proggram the game again and make good calendars for all players... and see all players of the world with matches in the day... this is a "easy and fast" solution for all, people from USA, China, and me too, because in my case if I can I will select the 22:00 hours for the cup-CL matches and the 24:00 (for league matches, in my stadium, of course, in the matches "out home" the other player will select the better hour in his case.)
    That's the more easy way for the dev's, I think...

PD: at now me, you, all the world and E.T. pay 1 token to change the match timming.
    Last edited by khris; 11-15-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Luckily, I'm on that server. However, frankly I don't really like it. Having no skill point and injuries during friendly matches is not in REALITY. For example: Me and my opponent are going to take Champions final match, we want to have a pilot match to observe each other first, so we set up the friendly match. In this case, the inviter will have disadvantage.

All you need to to is enable ON/OFF friendly match!

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    How long do you think this testing will last?
    We can't say this early in live testing. When we have a rough estimate, we'll let people know, but as soon as we're certain this feature works or doesn't work, we'll move on to the next phase.

Already testing, it works great. now i dont need to worry about annoying high level players or friend who like to test their formations against mine. P.S. When you done testing you should add notifications about friendly matches and expand limit of them.
    Last edited by Auris Ka; 11-18-2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: addin some suggestion

Rookie
    so if your team is played in a friendly and your the away team you dont get anything, even if you turn up?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast