Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: A Look Back at 2013

More jersey and emblem design contests!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

You should add a block option for the people I don't want to play with them friendly matches. I have someone make with me a lot of matches and the conditions comes very low so i lost the matches which came after him !

I tried to un-friend him but he is a friend on facebook and u don't allow that with them.

Lightbulb Thing i would like to see

1- a full summary of my team [ Total wins / Total Draws / Total Lost / Total goals / top rated player in my squad history / Top scorer in my squad ]

2- a history for the opponent player if i did played him before or not - how many games we played against each other - how many wins / Draws

3- improve the mobile APP connectivity

4- My youth academy players should be for free - as i paid to build this academy

5- top scorer / Passer / Rated in cup and CL

6- Reward for a top scorer / Passer / Rated in cup ,CL & league
    Last edited by BTI55; 12-29-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    Ahmed Shawky likes this.

Deary me....the things you have listed in that article are nothing to be proud of. And what is the point in telling you what we want to see added in 2014? You haven't once listened to us in 2013!!!!!

Stop insulting our intelligence and just do things properly!!!!!
    Saransh Vatsa, Belgji and dimdim1 like this.

Rookie
    I would like to see more detailed stats,passes completed for individuals,during games,a good club history. On I Pad we have no trophy cabinet ,no history of what the club has achieved ,at all. Also why would players morale drop when they had just won the league and about to play in a champ league final,it doesn,t make sense. More realistic commentary,its not hard to improve it ,the goalies never get injured or save shots ,all they do is catch corners or tip free kicks over the bar,some variety please you could make the games longer and play crowd noises ,like fifa ,there is so much you could do,after all you must be making a fortune...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ahmed Shawky likes this.

Juventus logo and uniform plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

new more feature on tactic
    really need make it complicated and difficult...
    make target man , playmaker or etc...

Rookie
    1) I'd like to see the ratings of how my players are playing in the match and then be ale to decide who to take off rather than not have a clue who is playing well or who isn't playing well.

2) I'd like to be able to choose the colours of the kits from the new designs that come out throughout the year. As I like the designs but don't care for the colours. Making these kits into a template would encourage more sales.

3) I'd like to not lose any condition for my players when not attending a friendly. But to lose condition when I do attend.

4) I'd like to see new special abilities such as 'long range shooter'(Mid) or 'distance shooter'(Mid). 'Flair'(Mid or Att) player or 'creative'(Mid or Att) player. 'Target Man'(Att). 'Speedster'(Att). 'Expert tackler'(Def). 'Acrobatic'(GK). 'Long thrower'(Def or Mid). 'Team Leader'(Any except GK)

5) Also to be able to train players to play new positions slightly less skill points required. 30 for positions and 40 for abilities.

I think they are all reasonable things that would improve the game, which has plenty of room for improvement.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    I would like to see more detailed stats,passes completed for individuals,during games,a good club history. On I Pad we have no trophy cabinet ,no history of what the club has achieved ,at all. Also why would players morale drop when they had just won the league and about to play in a champ league final,it doesn,t make sense. More realistic commentary,its not hard to improve it ,the goalies never get injured or save shots ,all they do is catch corners or tip free kicks over the bar,some variety please you could make the games longer and play crowd noises ,like fifa ,there is so much you could do,after all you must be making a fortune...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My GK has been injured 2 this season, but the other things you said I agree with.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BTI55 View Post
    1- a full summary of my team [ Total wins / Total Draws / Total Lost / Total goals / top rated player in my squad history / Top scorer in my squad ]

2- a history for the opponent player if i did played him before or not - how many games we played against each other - how many wins / Draws

3- improve the mobile APP connectivity

4- My youth academy players should be for free - as i paid to build this academy

5- top scorer / Passer / Rated in cup and CL

6- Reward for a top scorer / Passer / Rated in cup ,CL & league
    Again all things that should be done to improve the game.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast