Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: A Look Back at 2013

I still lack detailed explanation from Nordeus - let me be clear: news from Nordeus are only foggy messages in polished bottles not detailed explanation. What I would like to hear explained in detail?

1) effects of red and blue arrows
    2) effects of formations (i.e. are legal formations just tools for bringing best players of our teams to the pitch or it is matter what number of defenders / midfielders / strikers we have?)
    3) how each of 15 players skills affect the game and the players performance and in which game situations are these skills in use
    4) when player plays on field he is not specialized for, how it is compensated? Losing ball possession? Losing player's performance? Decreasing player's skills for the match?
    5) Why we cannot buy 6 star players from our friends directly?

That is my list, and how looks like yours, guys?

Its really a crap that its not possible to play with your friends (same level friends of course) together in the same league.
    Please make this possible and it will be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Francesko901 View Post
    I still lack detailed explanation from Nordeus - let me be clear: news from Nordeus are only foggy messages in polished bottles not detailed explanation. What I would like to hear explained in detail?

1) effects of red and blue arrows
    2) effects of formations (i.e. are legal formations just tools for bringing best players of our teams to the pitch or it is matter what number of defenders / midfielders / strikers we have?)
    3) how each of 15 players skills affect the game and the players performance and in which game situations are these skills in use
    4) when player plays on field he is not specialized for, how it is compensated? Losing ball possession? Losing player's performance? Decreasing player's skills for the match?
    5) Why we cannot buy 6 star players from our friends directly?

That is my list, and how looks like yours, guys?
    Hope you've got a comfy seat....because you're going to be waiting a very long time before you get any answers out Nordeus on here!!!!!

More options to customize team

- Game needs a lot more official club stuff.
    - Game needs a lot more customizing possibilities for non official stuff. Most definitely an option to choose 3 colors for shirts instead of 2.

- Would be very cool if the longer active managers with a minimum ranking of ... and with a certain amount of club history and prices, would be able to create their own custom club emblem and maybe also the home+away shirts.
    I think the best way would be by creating a special creative section on the forum for this because this of the need for human interference in the likes of:

1. Special creative section on the forum where managers judge and help each other with developing there designs.
    2. Limited access only for managers fulfilling all requirements.
    3. A structure with threads in the likes of: Rules & regulations, Tutorials, Files download like PSD files or render application, Work in progress, etc.
    4. One or more moderators. Their main purpose should be: Keeping the designs within the boundaries of the rules & regulations and making sure the quality of the designs are of a high enough standard. In other words the gatekeepers between dismissed or pass.
    5. Finalizing stage including settings/options, token payment, and other necessary stuff to finalize and get the custom design(s) in game.

Tokens.

- Some stuff cost way to much tokens, I understand most stuff needs a high token price to keep things exclusive but some token prices are just to much.
    Just so happened that I saw T11 in top 5 of best earning apps a while back in playstore confirming what i already thought all along. When you take that in consideration together with the fact that T11 isn't really that expensive to develop. It shouldn't be to hard to make it a little bit cheaper here and there. Think about that when you step in your luxury or sports car which wouldn't be possible without us.

Gameplay.

- Humongous performance drops for individual players or even complete teams because of server/engine updates/errors.
    - One season it ended up being runner-up for all 3 cups only because of an error related to an update giving 3 point to the loser instead of me who won the game with 0-3, and made me draw and loose all the final matches while winning everything before.

- Promotion for first 7 teams is really bad. Maybe good for when T11 began as a game to get it poppin' but now it creates an expanding universe effect where seasons are getting filled more en more with rotten apples and bots. Active players are getting ripped apart from each other at speeds with an increasing rate.
    - Relegation should definitely be introduced. away with them rotten apples who are stuck in an everlasting loop of zero progress. Let them relegate with opposite effects of Promotion.

-Something should be done against those annoying abandoned teams which are one big mess and play hard tackling day in day out injuring 2 players on average per match. God damn do I hate that. Yesterday 3 of my best players where injured because of this. All 3 injured for 5 days. A lot of times the referee is also way to soft on that. Constantly the same name who pop's up kicking everybody. After the 3th injured player got carried off only then he got a yellow card but kept going like some sort of Remy Bonjasky on dope.

- Bot players bidding on players and all that other artificial up the ass intelligence bull**** is ....
    - Friends all on a different server so never had an friend cheering for me or could i look at their matches.
    - Too much Indonesia

awh, agreed up til the point '-too much indonesia', kinda LOLd TBH
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Nothing against Indonesia but it looks like I'm on a Indonesian server or something (I call it the "Sate Server")
    In my league 9 out of 13 opponents are from Indonesia. Transfer list also full of Indonesians.
    There numbers grow with every season.

Just 1 thing:

In game player ratings, to allow considered substitutions to be made, instead of the current guess!

I didn't want to open a new topic for this question, I think it shouldn't be here, but don't know where I can ask this otherwise..
    But today I wanted to post something in an other topic, but got the message that first a moderator have to look at the message before it become visible.. The other day I wanted to post something too, but didn't get this message and it was visible instantly. Can anyone tell me why?

Sorry for probably posting this somewhere it don't belong..

Rookie
    1. Available for Windows Phone.
    2. Without broken leg injury.
    3. More squad spaces.
    4. No tokens required to sign players.
    5. No money required to sack players.
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

^^ I think only number 1 and 3 will be realistic.

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast