Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Asymmetrical Friendlies Update available for all managers

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Hi guys I havent played a friendly for months so what I want to know is do players still gain skill points for playing friendlies? I have read the start post of this thread but it does not say whether you gain skill points. I want to know if it better to play friendlies than do training?.
    the home team (friendly maker) still gets the usual gains/pains. the visiting team (friendly forced acceptee) doesnt. in short, send friendlies to still gain match XP, packs and feel the pain of condition loss and injuries
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Hi guys I havent played a friendly for months so what I want to know is do players still gain skill points for playing friendlies? I have read the start post of this thread but it does not say whether you gain skill points. I want to know if it better to play friendlies than do training?.
    Personally, I do both. That's primarily because scheduling Friendlies will get your players extra playing time, but they do not gain in Skill Percentage nearly at the same rate as they would be playing a League match.

Typically, my players gain 8-15 skill points during a League match. For a Friendly, that drops to 3-6. I may get 1 or 2 more, but only by inserting subs who are within ~10% of gaining a point. Sometimes, you don't even get that. It doesn't really seem to matter about the level of competition, either, whether they're above or below your Level.

The one good thing about it is that the players don't get as tired to the same extent as they would in a League match, so I'll do a Practice Match soon after the Friendly ends to pad the amount of Skill Points that may have been earned.

Fete a ma grande fille (18 Ans)

Quota

Welcome

i understand that point. when you schedule a friendly its usually within 3 minutes. i do feel sorry for those on the receiving end of the friendly abuse scandal (LOL), but out of my 5 seasons being active, ive only had 1 random friendly. i know he set it to easy tackles too because hes a friend IRL, ill always message if i see somethings up
    and yeah, along with my bug report (not being able to reject friendlies). ill say i can USUALLY cancel a friendly even with 1 minute to go. now i cant on both teams

złodzieje kradną tokeny za 300 bylo 1034 tokeny teraz za 300 jest 838 tokeny dziady kurwa!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Musisz zgłosić problemy żetonów do: Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    a brand, a name of your instance

Banned
    I'm looking forward to enjoying this film. too great

I do not see the video and offer mien phi topeleven on Facebook My Network ID is 100000210808517)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast