Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Asymmetrical Friendlies Update available for all managers

So far I don't see any problem with this update... I have to say good job Nordeus... carrying up good job... thanks

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    AC Milan Legends
    Season 8

League Champion- season 1,4,6,7
    League 1st Runner Up- Season 2,3,5

Cup Champion - Season 3,7
    Cup 1st Runner up - Season 4,5

Champion League Champion - Season 5
    Champion League 1st Runner up - Seasson 3,4

Good job Nordeus, now I can challenge my friends without bothering them.
    nut78823885 likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Thanks for the update. The only downside is that now my friends schedule that I see got flooded by the friendly games and it's hard to scroll to the competitive ones. Perhaps it would be better to incorporate some sort of a filter in the friends schedule which would enable managers to be able to remove the friendly games of their friends and only the competitive ones to appear in the programme.

เสือร้องให้ โลโซ
    pnr8555 likes this.

Away manager attend set tackling style = Hard -> save leave ... Higher chance that the home player gets injured. weeee

Eu quero receber mes 300 token pq se eu nao receber irei parar de jogar dentro de 2 dias.
    E tambem estou custando a ganha jogos faceis. Grato

great update but agree with away manager present should at least get green and red packs if there team plays without cards and with subs maybe when this update rolls out properly will be good if you could tweak it up with these add-ons will post again on this as I play with all my brothers in this game interesting to see if the away team gets tired during a friendly and returns to health after or remains full health all the way through giving home team a big disadvantage in that respect challenges to levels lower than you only if you only have reserves for normal matches.

sleepinz its cheats like you that makes them have to make up-dates like this if you have no skill don't play save it for real top eleven players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How isit cheating when I am pointing out the obvious that might not have think it through. Or they have taken in to consideration and this is a risk you take. Is ppl like this they strive to improve and have a better system.

I am not sure if Hard Tackling is the cause of injuries. Any tackle would get the player injured if his condition is not ideal in the first place. That and random injuries just for the sake of giving managers a hard time. Playing at 90% condition and getting injured usually just gets the player out for 2-3 days.

From my experience playing against hard-tacklers, I've only gotten my player injured only 10% of the time. The odd thing is when I play hard tackle, my player seems to be the one getting injured. Anyway, it's not enough to justify that hard tackling causes injuries to opponents.

Or I might have been just lucky all these while....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast