Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: What's Brewing in TE? [Preview]

Rookie
    Yp no problem.

Rookie
    Dont konw whats wrong but I cant upload my pictures.

Rookie
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post210242

follow this link and check it out.

Banned
    They are not fixing the bug because fixing bugs,improving the game engine requires much more skilled programming and time, which is comparatively much tougher than silly face lifts...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post
    You should also change players age from 18 to 42 I think that this youf make a game lot batter to play and I would realy like to see a player in my team aged 40+ like in real life is....
    Yeah the rate at which players get injured in TOP11 seems like all of them are 40+...So yeah that's a nice suggestion...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rok Lesničar View Post
    You should also change players age from 18 to 42 I think that this youf make a game lot batter to play and I would realy like to see a player in my team aged 40+ like in real life is....
    The rate at which players get injured in TOP11 seems like all of them are 40+...So yeah that's a nice suggestion...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hahahahaha...... its drowning fast lols call Michael Phelps
    Even he cannot save...The game is drowning at a greater pace then his...

In the Overview page there no description about in which League Level or/and InGame Level this team is when someone other opens it, could be L1 ? or L25 ?. Its better to avoid subtracting motivations for a team to advance, promotion then will be meaningless and tanking will be the first priority.
    The best in my opinion is that would be there 2 references, e.g 1)Level 8, as it was, and in addition e.g.2)League Level 7 (the later (2) only does not conribute in any motivation in promotion for teams being on top of their servers and its unfair benefit for teams which jumped levels but both (1) and (2) would be more fair).
    Last edited by Maxtax; 02-12-2014 at 09:13 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    I have noticed that there are two diffrent versions of this Update avaible on my server.??? Just asking because the other one looks much much better.

HI MY FRIENDS
    I have big problem in this game last season i have level 5 for the coach and play level higher as level for me where i play level 6 in the cup and not go world cup because this problem and now (new season) i have level 6 and play cup level 7 (level higher for level for me) this big problem for me where i become play two season level higher for level me

pls any personal go inside my page and show this problem

thanks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast