Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Design Your Jersey Competition on TopEleven.com

please somebody that know of that, do a shirt with starts incorporated to go under the emblem. Thank you. :3

...¬¬' too I'm waiting for GK shirts with more colours than the green...

When it says uploading... to me the problem was wrong written letters, so see if you filled that box correctly, if not i dont know, better luck next time
    Sezona 3, Nivo 3
    Pobednik Lige: 3 puta (S1, S2, S3), Drugo mesto u Ligi: 1 put (S3)
    Pobednik Kupa: 1 put (S1), Drugo mesto u Kupu: 1 put (S2)
    Pobednik LS: 1 put (S3)
    Omega FC

Qyu
    Quote Originally Posted by Syah Rizqan Ramadhan View Post
    hi I'm from Indonesia, I want to ask
    may I design without a template that has been provided?
    I designed through software "Paint" and can not combine my jersey design with templates.

Link To View Design Jersey I Without Using Templates: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    like your design . .

just imo maybe you need to "photoshop" it not "paint" it .
    Last edited by Qyu; 09-19-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Since my last post was deleted I'll just say I don't want to design a new shirt as a one-off although I'm happy that others have the option to do so.

I do want Nordeus to offer better options under 'Create your own jersey' to allow us more designs, permanently, in a variety of colours. eg Hoops please.

Hopefully this post is sufficiently devoid of humour to pass the Censors this time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Since my last post was deleted I'll just say I don't want to design a new shirt as a one-off although I'm happy that others have the option to do so.

I do want Nordeus to offer better options under 'Create your own jersey' to allow us more designs, permanently, in a variety of colours. eg Hoops please.

Hopefully this post is sufficiently devoid of humour to pass the Censors this time.
    My post was also removed...
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    My post was also removed...
    Maybe to protect mine I should say....again....my design is thinner blue n white hoops. I assume no picture is needed for something so simple - I find it hard to keep my crayons between the lines anyway. (Oops, too much humour?)

Quote Originally Posted by Franjo Stojic View Post
    I have the same problems as mentioned above, it just says "Uploading..." and nothing is happening after that... please help!
    Hi Franjo and Tengku, For those who have difficulties uploading, I would suggest to upload pic 1 by 1 just for test while we're investigating this issues. I know its a bit hassle, sorry for that

thanks

Hey guys, i have a problem, i send my kit, but I want send another one. I can send it again?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaktickyPrezident View Post
    Hey guys, i have a problem, i send my kit, but I want send another one. I can send it again?
    Sure, feel free to send more!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by adamaiti View Post
    Attachment 29608

Hi Guys, After a long wait, its finally here again!! we are having a competition to design your own Top Eleven Jersey! From all our entries, we will pick the top 20 to be voted on by our Facebook community. Top 5 designs will be added to Top Eleven game and winners will receive their own jerseys for free.
    You can only upload your work via our official site here
    If you wish to upload more than one file, you may package several into a zip archive. Maximum file size is 7 MB. Allowed formats are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif and .zip.
    The Competition commences on 17/09/2014. The closing date for Entries is 22/09/2014

Below are templates just to make your life easier

Attachment 29606 Attachment 29607

Good luck!
    can i send yersey like this

or like this with that logo and that background

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast