Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Animated Live Match and Live Ratings Available in Top Eleven 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Also noticed that in some matches the live action is more frequent and even longer but i dont know if its just my perception.
    It's not your perception, it's actually how it works Depending on the match intensity (some games are "exciting", some are not, etc., like in real-life football), you can have more or fewer live animations.

I am actually impressed with the new feature even i am not a huge fan of football.However I hope we get access to it on any kind of matches not only friendly and get a real 90 minutes live full match.keep up the good work!!!😉🙌

i am playing on the pc is the newest layout only for tabs ? i would love to see it
    Last edited by Bas Bijsterveld; 08-18-2015 at 04:16 PM.

live match is just 40% of the match. furthermore,when you see the commentary you know it wouldnt be a goal and it breaks your tension.
    please fix it ASAP
    thanks

Rookie
    My impressions of the Live Match feature: I think it is genius. Reading the text is not nearly as useful as actually seeing the dots move around. Seeing that one of my strikers is able to easily get off a shot while defended one-on-one while the other is forced to pass or attempt a cross is much more useful than simply looking at a rating or reading highlights.

I wish it were available all the time as the frequent check-ins on the ratings is distracting, but I assume the developers are aware of this and are working on making the Live Match content available all the time in the future. It is simply too useful to not continue to develop.

Live Match does create a real dilemma for active managers: it gives a clear advantage DURING matches, but due to the random assignment of skill points earned after the match on mobile, watching matches on the PC gives a clear advantage AFTER matches. Having Live Match only available on mobile devices and skill point assignment only available on PC forces managers to decide if winning a match is more important than long-term success, and I'm not sure if that is something the developers want. Personally, despite how awesome the new Live Match feature is, if I have a choice I always watch my matches on the PC, because I want to decide where my players' skill points go.

I hope this feedback is helpful.

У меня не работает анимированный матч, но все требования подходят, андроид 4+, 512 МБ ОЗУ. Скажите пожалуйста почему

I can see that after the update the game has become less interesting
    Before we used to follow the game all 90 mns and wait for a goal now we know that no goals will be scored unless it is live .. This make it less interesting
    Either we increase the time of live plays or we make option that goals can be scored not in live mode
    Thanks

Goals are scored during commentary only but its very very rare. Agrer with you though that this predictability is boring.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, at the match brake, I was thinking that my wingers had a bad day.
    Usually palying good and have rates above 7.
    Should I change one or change the formation and playing from the middle ?
    After the beginning of the second half, still thinking, they started to play well and scoring too
    Animated Live Match and Live Ratings Available in Top Eleven 2015!!!-9-24-game-1.jpg

At the end of the game, both had great rates.
    Animated Live Match and Live Ratings Available in Top Eleven 2015!!!-9-24-game-3.jpg
    Well, sometimes must have more faith to your good players
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Banned
    There are tricks to win in the transfer of a player does not ?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast