Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Animated Live Match and Live Ratings Available in Top Eleven 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Had a couple more matches now and:

• in Beta, CK icon never appeared once for me. I had an MC taking CKs from the right to test it after I noticed FK icon appearing.
    • since live launch, I've still not seen CK icon and I switched my guy to taking them from both sides. I've yet to see any of the others appear either and I have a DMC/MC Playmaker, DL/DC Aerial Defender and AML/ML Shadow Striker.
    That was a quick fix.

First of all apologies for the poor image quality.

The textual descriptions are what happened at the time. These are not necessarily the actual triggers for it.

Active CK SA

Its was visible when taking a CK

Active FK SA

Its was visible when taking a FK

Active PM SA

Its was visible after a pass led to a goal (assist). #6 is the Playmaker who passed forward to scorer MC #13 Morrison (masked by pop up).

Active SS SA

It was visible as a shot was struck from outside the box which resulted in a goal. #18 is the AML/ML Shadow Striker and ball is nestling in bottom corner of the net.

Not seen Aerial Defender showing yet. There was one possible opportunity where either a cross was headed out and it didn't show....or it wasn't a header.

I can't test others because 1on1 Striker and 1on1 Defender are not included in the active list and I don't have the other Active ones.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Saw my first three matches on my mobile/tablet teams today:

1) First match, couldn't distinguish easily between the two teams as the dots for the players were dark red and black..., also I asked the game to make a substitution in the 65th minute, and I'm still waiting...
    2) The arrows on the players are pointing in the wrong direction, e.g I had 'red arrows' on my wingers and on the pitch it was indicating that they had 'blue arrows' on...
    3) The stats that come up at the end of the game have numbers in white on a light grey background...
    4) The alerts for yellow and red cards stay on screen too long. In both cases, the free-kick was taken but I couldn't see the action because the alert was still on the screen...
    5) I thought they'd over-tweaked the engine in the second match as my team was 5-1 up in an away match after only 35 minutes. After the match discovered that the opposition had a GK on-field and had been playing with 20% possession...
    6) The swipe left and make changes is much better than on the old mobile App, where you had to find the 'change tactics' button, then...
    @Devs....

2) Regarding arrows it seems that the orientation of the arrows might be wrong for away games.....or at least it was for me.

Last night I played a Home match where the arrows showed correctly but today in an Away match they were reversed.

Saddly enough i have an iPhone 4 but my question is does someone have a video of the animated live match pls??
    I need to see it XD
    thx
    greetings Ken
    Last edited by Ken_Vandermeersch; 08-08-2015 at 02:07 PM.
    TEAM: RSC Anderlecht-NIVEAU 6
    LEAGUE WINNERS: 2 TIMES, 3 TIMES 2nd

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

sadly that is a feature i will not use till Nordeus remove autoskill assigning .. for GOD sake , if there are lazy managers, they had to press one click before to auto assign.. honest GOD, the one who removed this feature should be sacked .. remove auto skills feature nonsesne so we can enjoy ur new features damit

@Devs....

2) Regarding arrows it seems that the orientation of the arrows might be wrong for away games.....or at least it was for me.

Last night I played a Home match where the arrows showed correctly but today in an Away match they were reversed.

Ok so this problem is what was reported too in the Spanish section... now I understand... inverse arrows... lol

That was a quick fix.

First of all apologies for the poor image quality.

The textual descriptions are what happened at the time. These are not necessarily the actual triggers for it.

Active CK SA

Its was visible when taking a CK

Active FK SA

Its was visible when taking a FK

Active PM SA

Its was visible after a pass led to a goal (assist). #6 is the Playmaker who passed forward to scorer MC #13 Morrison (masked by pop up).

Active SS SA

It was visible as a shot was struck from outside the box which resulted in a goal. #18 is the AML/ML Shadow Striker and ball is nestling in bottom corner of the net.

Not seen Aerial Defender showing yet. There was one possible opportunity where either a cross was headed out and it didn't show....or it wasn't a header.

I can't test others because 1on1 Striker and 1on1 Defender are not included in the active list and I don't have the other Active ones.
    Aerial Defender

CK is taken and #10 blue heads it out (towards #6) and up pops Aerial Defender icon.

That's all the Active SAs for my team appeared.

I posted about the possibility of arrows acting the opposite way, but some users reacted negatively. Now, you can see that this is possible. It is still not confirmed as this could be just visual, but still it is possible (that is, acting as such in the match too).

Rookie
    Sometimes you can see the arrows the opponent in live match and also you can see the arrows the others matches when this finished

BIG ERROR!!!!!

in statistics there should be the goalkicks, and offsides and why we can not see the referee?
    Michael Dance likes this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast