Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Language Removal

RACISM is the word !!!!!

Now catalonian is too out of game. There are a lot of managers catalonians here, and i dont see the problem, because all language is in a data of mysql, if need translator ask, and sure found a lot for example i.

Please Nordeus, think before and ask to community to delete a language.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is not racism. It is economics, which often looks like racism but in this case really isn't. They know how many people use these language versions, but are cutting out the ones not enough people are using within the game.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really think that of all languages deleted the Bulgarian is the only that need really be again in the game... ma server have a good group of active Bulgarians....

About the 2 ENG languages, if is for space I think that is the same USA/UK English writted so... the space of one can be used to recovery this.

Slovenian and Slovak.... Slovak ppl if I'm not wrong they know Czech...
    Slovenian, Azerbaijani, Estonian, Georgian, Albanian and Macedonian, are less talked... don't know how many players we have, so I just think that Bulgarian have to have a resurection, and too as 2nd option is Ukranian.
    Last edited by khris; 09-08-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    BeckStar and DaVid Spurs like this.

Today I received a notice that TopEleven 14.09. will no longer be available in the Croatian language !? Why?

Manager Level: 39

Bosnian (BiH) language will be removed too???

ante, ljubisa15, I gave an update regarding your questions:

Language Removal - Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Well, it's simply because Nordeus need a certain amount of people using the Bulgarian language platform in the game and it's not happening cause many of us Bulgarians use the English and not the Bulgarian version.
    I'm Thai. There's Thai version, but I play in English.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Yes, in this world life is difficult for you if you do not speak English. I am thankful to this language who helped me in making many friends from all around the world but in a way, it is sad to see diversity fade out. Anyway, as a friend of mine says: there is only one endengered language in the world: English, considering the terrible tortures it has to endure from people like me...
    To be honnest, I never use French on Top 11: the way Nordeus translates it makes it a complete alien language to me!

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Yes, in this world life is difficult for you if you do not speak English. I am thankful to this language who helped me in making many friends from all around the world but in a way, it is sad to see diversity fade out. Anyway, as a friend of mine says: there is only one endengered language in the world: English, considering the terrible tortures it has to endure from people like me...
    To be honnest, I never use French on Top 11: the way Nordeus translates it makes it a complete alien language to me!
    Same here. Thai version of T11 seemingly Google translated. They can't distinguish the demonym (nationality) and language. On the player detail, "English" nationality is translated as "English language" not "English people".

And what's the point of having this banner when you don't accept volunteers and use Google translate?

Last edited by pnr8555; 12-16-2015 at 03:30 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

My Georgian friends are angry and have question, why nordeus removed Georgian language

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast