Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New browser version Sneak Peek

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Moi
    For this specific player, who already has 3 roles and 1 special ability, the only way for not having him improving his quality would be to avoid training and avoid making him play matches. Of course if he already has some "pending to apply" skill points, they will be applied tomorrow and there are chances he could increase his quality and therefore gain a new star.

This is a very specific case, and to be honest if at this point you have not been receiving direct offers for him I would sell it in the transfer market today.

The suggestion about tagging some players for not improving looks promising, I'll make sure the devs hear about it
    Gwyndster likes this.

Famous
    Though I am not very active to manage unassigned sp, sometimes I hold these or assign to SA in order to keep the players in status easier for sale for a longer time. I will miss this feature which makes this game special. But I do not object about cancelling it.

I fully agree that holding sp is far away from what happens in reality. But it is exactly the same unrealistic that players who is close to next star is far more attractive than players who just received a new star. In T11, managers always search for players close to next star, but not players who have brilliant performances. This is the major cause of unrealistic behavior of holding sp. If players are not divided into different stars, there will be much less managers like holding sp. Only those who want to tank, or want to decide later attribute to be improved, will still consider this.

Cancelling sp is not really my concern about the coming changes. I am very worry about performance of the game after implementing new changes. The performance of new mobile apps have already forced me to give up to use mobile phone to play any more even though sometimes I cannot access my PC.

Personally, I hate complicate training management. I gave up playing many PC football manager games because of this. I will be very likely dislike new T11 training management system. I know there is quick training or simple training, something like this. But I hate to know if I will train my player inefficiently because I don't want to touch new training management system.

To me, after the new change, I am afraid T11 is a new game, and it is developing in a direction that personally I don't like. I am still waiting. Let us see what will happen tomorrow.

I maintain some manual record of player history, training, performances, etc. to support me to play T11. The part about training is no longer useful. On good side, new change will save me some time. If T11 developer is really kind to me, I hope they will maintain more details about history of players or teams.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-11-2016 at 03:05 AM.
    TuninGGamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    As 11th of February is the day after tomorrow, I would expect some more specific instructions about what to do.
    Some questions :
    1) As I read, the new version gonna use unity instead of flash player.
    So, we must download some extra plugin ?
    Is the brand spanking new Browser version of Top Eleven going to run on the Unity player which is the subject of this article?

Unity makes plans to abandon the Unity Web Player plugin by March 2016 | SiliconANGLE
    motrin and John Martini like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Though I am not very active to manage unassigned sp, sometimes I hold these or assign to SA in order to keep the players in status easier for sale for a longer time. I will miss this feature which makes this game special. But I do not object about cancelling it.

I fully agree that holding sp is far away from what happens in reality. But it is exactly the same unrealistic that players who is close to next star is far more attractive than players who just received a new star. In T11, managers always search for players close to next star, but not players who have brilliant performances. This is the major cause of unrealistic behavior of holding sp. If players are not divided into different stars, there will be much less managers like holding sp. Only those who want to tank, or want to decide later attribute to be improved, will still consider this.

Cancelling sp is not really my concern about the coming changes. I am very worry about performance of the game after implementing new changes. The performance of new mobile apps have already forced me to give up to use mobile phone to play any more even though sometimes I cannot access my PC.

Personally, I hate complicate training management. I gave up playing many PC football manager games because of this. I will be very likely dislike new T11 training management system. I know there is quick training or simple training, something like this. But I hate to know if I will train my player inefficiently because I don't want to touch new training management system.

To me, after the new change, I am afraid T11 is a new game, and it is developing in a direction that personally I don't like. I am still waiting. Let us see what will happen tomorrow.

I maintain some manual record of player history, training, performances, etc. to support me to play T11. The part about training is no longer useful. On good side, new change will save me some time. If T11 developer is really kind to me, I hope they will maintain more details about history of players or teams.
    I precisely addressed the "prevent player from gaining a star" concern in this same thread, some messages ago:

"if you want to prevent a player from increasing his average quality (so he won't gain a new star that would decrease chances to sell him) you can force him to learn new abilities and roles, because they don't increase the player's average quality. You can make a player have up to 3 roles and 1 special ability, that's a lot of skill points you can give him without affecting his stars or quality."

Regarding complicate training, there will be a "Quick training" option which will require the same steps and time the current training requires (select players, click button to train)
    Gwyndster and cookizzz like this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Is the brand spanking new Browser version of Top Eleven going to run on the Unity player which is the subject of this article?

Unity makes plans to abandon the Unity Web Player plugin by March 2016 | SiliconANGLE
    No, we're not using this Unity Web Plugin, it's Unity but not this one

it's about 10.00 the time in Greece (08.00 GMT), the game started the upgrade but it's stucking when loading scouts report,
    it's saying contact with support, I press ok, starting from the beginning (refresh the page) and stucking again in the same line.
    I was the leader in two auctions.
    If it's happening to anyone, at least I believe to win those auctions

Moi
    Thank you for taking the time to explain this to us.
    I understand that the developers are trying to make it more life like, and it may be that they lose token purchases as a consequence, until we get to play the new system, my view of the effect on transfer policy is only an educated guess. Personally, I went out of my way to renew all outstanding contracts and allocate all outstanding skill points last night, although oddly I had 11 when I logged in this morning.

I will be very interested to see how the new training system works in practice, I presume that this will then alter the way that player stats are shown in the transfer window, if so, are any screenshots of it available?

It crashes at the beggining or don't connect to server.

And the most important, it gives firefox to 2 Gb of RAM, an absolutely madness...
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Pablo Contelles View Post
    It crashes at the beggining or don't connect to server.

And the most important, it gives firefox to 2 Gb of RAM, an absolutely madness...
    The new game is stopped loading because broswer is low on memory. I close both my firefox and CHrome browser and will retry. But I am quite certain that I will stop playing T11 because I cannot.

all my friends and me too have same problem
    desktop version dont can load
    please try to explain this problem

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast