Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New browser version Sneak Peek

We have 1st game after updates...
    my team win 2:0
    we use ATTACK bonus and we score goal
    and after 2:0 we use pos. bonus and we controlled ball

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    it's about 10.00 the time in Greece (08.00 GMT), the game started the upgrade but it's stucking when loading scouts report,
    it's saying contact with support, I press ok, starting from the beginning (refresh the page) and stucking again in the same line.
    I was the leader in two auctions.
    If it's happening to anyone, at least I believe to win those auctions
    How did you work it out?? Because i got the same problem

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomislav Rakić View Post
    Did you update the Firefox browser to version 44? Go to Help -> About and see which version you use
    It's 43. I will update it later. I cannot download now.

Famous
    Quick question about the new version.

Do the 1st training tour affect conditions of my players? I don't want true training.

Yep...

This is my problem every few seconds I receive this message

Also this happend me before while playing on my mobile through wireless connection, but if I was playing with my mobile connection on 3G everything works just fine, does any one knows where problem might be

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Schjølin Johansen View Post
    How did you work it out?? Because i got the same problem
    just have to wait.
    later it worked without doing anything.
    I think it's from too many users

Apprentice
    First training (free) and my player got a new star although he has open option for new position and match after that next skill go to position. Really nice hahahah.
    Now we cannot training player who has offer which is also really nice hahaha...
    1gb ram also nice.
    And now it is impossible to know which player has the talent, great work...
    And the best thing, after the match they told me "a great victory against stronger opponent" opponent is around 70%, i'm 141% or like this 262Q vs my 280Q, yes this is really great victory for my team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    It's 43. I will update it later. I cannot download now.
    Reply myself. It's just a tour, I think. No effect on condition.

New training may not be bad. But it is too time consuming. There're so many things to select. I need to wait much time for each drill type I selected. The quick training is too simple. I feel hard to know who fast trainer is. These added another major reason that I cannot conitinue to play.

BTW, new question, how can I check when do my player's condition recover 5% now?

Sorry that I may not be patient enough to check myself. I have 2 match in 3 hours today. I should be quick to prepare for the second match.

BTW, I feel sorry for those experienced managers who like this game in browser version only, paid to play, and still have many tokens or packs on hand.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-11-2016 at 09:55 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #50
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Reply myself. It's just a tour, I think.

New training may not be bad. But it is too time consuming. There're so many things to select. I need to wait much time for each drill type I selected. The quick training is too simple. I feel hard to know who fast trainer is. These added another major reason that I cannot conitinue to play.
    Use the quick training feature, your assistant manager will handle it, you just need to select the players and go ahead.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast