Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Top Eleven's New Cup Format

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    As the Cup format has recently been changed, we've decided to offer a bit of insight into the reasoning behind these changes and what we aimed to achieve.

You can read the article.

I didnt have anything against the new cup format, I just couldnt belive the fact that you had to lower the prize money. This doesnt benefit or motivate the lower-ranked players as myself. Therefore - BOYCOTT!
    July Fourth and brezz like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Maybe they should of asked players first (especially token buyers) to see what they would of liked to seen from the Cup format instead of changing it without asking anyone.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

More prize money!
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

there is no diference between CL, CUP and League for the high level managers now. every day, every match is like CL final. it shouldn't be that way at least in the 1st half of the CUP matches.
    CL=CUP=League now!!!

I live in Belgium at this moment but i hope and i am sure that soon it will be in warmer climate
    If i read your reply , Kukilon, i believe that you think i am s!uch a manager who 'TOKENS' himself up! A pity you think like this because i only spend tokens between seazons and do you really think each one is a hit!!!!! Hell no , you can say it's a 50/50 deal,so not always a win-win situation ! The knive cuts both ways ,my friend, and when it goes bad,you LOSE bad .So calmly i climbed up and when i bought i tried to do it in function off what i put in my head when i begun, double position players with equal qualitys in every position! Just because i think , and who am i, that's the way for a good balanced team.For the rest i wish you all the best. Greetings

Awesome

Apprentice
    I love the new format...i still dont get why people complaining...i am the token user and i dont find a problem beating higher level with same/similar quality with mine...

Banned
    Vote for more prize money and level-banded Cup.

You must fix your servers PROBLEM! NOT NEW CUP FORMAT! most of us can't see our FRIENDs! most of can't buy 5 stars players,because we are in stupid server! why my friends can buy for example 43-44 Quality players! but i can't? ha?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast