Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Top Eleven's New Cup Format

Hate this one.... Make it a mix from V1 and V2...

This might be a bit of a mix between v1 and 2 but it stops teams meeting that can still have a big difference in ratings, in the cup this year for me the lowest was 43.4 and the highest was 60.7 and most avg 50 so what chance does he have and the finaist r there and that guy that is always there is 61.l8and he other finalist is 54.2 so still makes hard for him to win
    Last edited by Roger Tyler; 05-28-2013 at 08:41 PM.

DAMN... I miss the old format.
    Roger Tyler likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well that guy won 3-1 and fair to play him but out of 3 cup on this formate he won 2 and 3rd on the other but this is meant to be fair. yea right
    Last edited by Roger Tyler; 05-30-2013 at 09:25 PM.

request delete.
    Last edited by dann02; 05-31-2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Double post

How about my last CUP game i was surprised for the result, me against the semi-auto team and lesser q than me but I had knocked in 2nd leg though my squad stamina+morals got better than 1st leg also.

here SS:

my question Is it used new or old one format CUP sistem there? However i tried calm for that situation, this just game rite

*sorry if my english unwell

Quote Originally Posted by dann02 View Post
    How about my last CUP game i was surprised for the result, me against the semi-auto team and lesser q than me but I had knocked in 2nd leg though my squad stamina+morals got better than 1st leg also.

here SS:

my question Is it used new or old one format CUP sistem there? However i tried calm for that situation, this just game rite

*sorry if my english unwell
    This is the NEWBIE CUP... was present on both old and new cup format.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This is the NEWBIE CUP... was present on both old and new cup format.
    Hmmm.. i'm just a new player/ manager dont feel the old format, but the result for that game seems not correctly maybe as i used my english this. :/
    Last edited by dann02; 05-31-2013 at 12:26 AM.

I liked the old version better, it was fun to play against friends for real and not friendlies. In all honestly, if I was the higher leveled team, I did use my B-team to play against friends in the first couple of rounds, and no win bonus. That was easy money. That's not fair to draw a level 1 team against a level 13 team(or something like that),so I understand that Nordeus changed that.
    But this version no fun. For years now I draw against the same teams. So in my opinion,the cup needs to change again. Or the old format or something new.
    Manager of:

FC Hawaii
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: 8 (5 in a row now)
    Cup winner: 2

FC Yes Yes Yes
    League winner: 9
    Champions League winner: still waiting.... lost 2 finals
    Cup winner: 3

Level: 15

....THIS CUP format consider as third kind of event besides CL,LEAQUE.....It seems to be not interesting anymore cos less prized,even you win the cup also can't buy a quality players ..Two times been knock out 1st round....6stars.....(48..seasons 6....)...I GIVE UP........BORING ,UNINTERESTING.....DULL.....BOYCOTT......

https://apps.facebook.com/topeleven/...3&fb_bmpos=3_3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast