Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Top Eleven's New Cup Format

want a lvl format coup ... ok disadvantage token buyers if i`m lv 6 i can buy all scouts and when i meet a lvl 9 i suck balls ! ...
    where the hell you are thinking when you don`t use your brain to see the champions league and the coup must be different !
    Easy to speak hard to use your brain folks .... the coup system by quality is the best so fare that could change at this competition !

token buyer or not this competition is different of league and ch league ... is made for the one who manage to win it !

re-post from pool ... so many people can see it !

The new trophy order is pure garbage
    and is made ​​only to the one more token
    Invested as they begin their occupation base in the
    Cup play can not also protect are
    since then only friends there to sink to Gresch
    send to others what not gone all over
    various server are distributed so basically useless
    on the other hand, the new trophy sytem which is actually rather
    a Champions league for real arms Representing Fair
    system in my cup has a strength of the strongest
    113.4 and the second strongest a magnitude of 105.8
    the rest lies underneath where is because of the meaningful
    Properly, there is no
    what strikes me is the moment more and more user
    in the high level I quit for my
    some consider that already the there are still many weaknesses
    where Nordeus simply not in a position to or ignores the problem
    such example is the transfer market with me to level 17, it
    No rational player to player when the transfer market by 5 Star
    There are are quite old and very poor to not continue because develop shall be chosen players use because without money I can permission 3 4 star players in a nievau 17 league do not exist with players to nievau 20 and so it goes scheinbat many will only criticism but yes abgebügelt compare with the reality of it is there so blah blah But we are playing a game which is after my feeling in a downward spiral as it is unfortunately in many play on facebook is only long trend and then there are changes in the frn ass and already disappearing into oblivion games

and since an account can be yes Deleted only if there is not 60 days logged into the game will be just how many user so the game after this change no longer play I know from my radius and my server from 37 users who have given up the game improve the game in the sense of the times users to more friend 'activity because it holds up the fun factor

as it is now running one of the fun goes on and fell without the user and enjoy their vergrauelt MAKES THE GAME BROKE

Das neue Pokal System ist SCHEISSE
    es gibt soviele Probleme und Sachen die NICHT funktionieren und was macht ihr das unwichtigste ändern
    Vergrauelt mal schön die spieler weiterhin ihr seit auf dem richtigen eg das spiel zu zerstören

**** OFF Nordeus 49 Tage und mein Acoount ist gelöscht
    NIE WIEDER TDRECK

Die Pokal Änderung ist doch nur geschaffen damit die User mehr Token Investieren in spieler da im Pokal keine B-Mannschaft mehr ausreicht und man mehr token für die koffer scheisse investiert

ABER SO VERGRAUELT IHR DIE SPIELER

Top Eleven Wurde von Unfähigen Entwicklern Ermordet ~RIP~

und Mr Nordeus Support Jaz such dir einen neuen Job du bist ein unfähiger Schönredner

Da einige von euch das vllt auf deutsch nicht verstehen hier die Überrsetzung

The new trophy system is ****
    there are so many problems and things that work and what does NOT change their least important
    Good times the player has to destroy her Vergrauelt continue on the right eg the game

**** OFF Nordeus 49 days and my Acoount is deleted
    NEVER AGAIN TDRECK

The trophy change is invested but only created so that users invest in players because more tokens in the cup is sufficient no B team more and more for the one token suitcase ****

BUT SO VERGRAUELT PAY THE PLAYERS

Top Eleven was murdered by incompetent developers ~ RIP ~
    ice-demon likes this.

i don't like the new format
    Team: Ivris FC - Season 17 - Level 15
    Italian team

League Winner 8
    League Second Place 1
    League Third Place 3
    Champions League First place 0
    Champions League Second place 1
    Champions League Third place 2
    Cup Winner 2
    Cup Second place 0
    Cup Third place 2

I don't like it either. How can you pair at strength of teams? Is so unrealisitic and unfair. When you do good and get good players you get punished for it.

Soz Nordeus, this is too much for me. You provide a simulation soccer manager game. If you wanted underdogs to have a chance, you should listen to July Fourth lvl band match up. CUP DOESNT FEEL LIKE THE REAL DEAL ANYMORE and while you claim that this was to make game more fair for all, at the same time you made it greedy towards aggressive tokens buying more and more scouts after cup schedule is set up. Now a couple of scouts is not enough for any team to make the difference, a player has to spend way more money to make his team go a longer way through competition....

You may claim this is fair for all managers and maybe you re right. My opinion is, at the same time you made game more demanding into spending more and more money and I am sorry to see a great game heading that way!
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-23-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

If all goes well I should advance to Cup final where i'll meet opponent 3 levels higher and his ST is legend in my eyes...How the hell am I gona stop his ass?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    As the Cup format has recently been changed, we've decided to offer a bit of insight into the reasoning behind these changes and what we aimed to achieve.

You can read the article.
    this new change has gone a bit too far now its biased in favour of the teams at lvls 17 to 20 the teams at lvl 15 and 16 stand no chance of progressing beyond the first round ,i think using the same format as the ch league is the way to go as every one plays at there own lvl so their management skills can be put to the test .

Apprentice
    Can we get any insight in if you are going to change the way teams are grouped next season? I want to know so I can recruit som crap players to lower my quality level. Yes I'm being serious.

I have found that this new cup format is no better than the old one, it was change bc people said u could see who would win before it started and with this new one would be fair and its not. We had it for 3 season and so far there been one guy who won the first came third last season and now worst cast this one will be runner up so what is the difference from the old one. why can't it be that the cup has players from the same level bc then all have chance to buy the same player at.the same skill levels all that need to be done is the break each level down so if u r level 5 have people who ratings r the same so have 30 to 35 and 35.1 to 40 ans so on and this would make a fair cup where any one has a chance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast