Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Design your own Jersey - Wildside Edition Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by Rom View Post
    secondluck ones are the best

thanks bro...........
    SECONDLUCK STONE

Last edited by guixeone; 05-23-2013 at 10:28 PM.

As I said in other topic, all competitions are over

When the next contest?

Just check the forums every now and then. They don't really say exactly when the next one is

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Just AWESOME. I can't find a word that describes the talent of these people. I would only ask one question. Call it an OCD of mine. I would like to have the same EXACT jersey, only with the colours one time focusing on one colour, example red (in a red-white jersey) and once in white (in a white and red jersey). With the same drawing on them. A lion, an eagle, whatever. That way i can buy them. Cause it's the same jersey with the same colours, but for one home and one away. If for example a lion jersey is red and black, and another one is made that is white and blue, i can't use them. But if there was a lion jersey, one jersey basic colour orange, second black, and second jersey, first colour black, second orange, i could use one for home and one for away. So i WOULD buy them. I see some AMAZING jerseys, but are completely different colours each and i can't afford to buy one of them cause i really don't know if that there would be another one JUST like it with the opposite colours. I have wrote about this so many times, and i REALLY hope someone out there is listening...
    Thanks much in advance
    Last edited by pzarkadis; 05-31-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

why can't i post my jersey???....and what is image url??..how to upload images??...plzz help me.

when will do you change the theme of competition jersey? do you have? its absurd bout triball animal on jersey, i dont really like them. also im never seen in football RL that a club used. exception on emblem, the animals theme's good. im quiet exciting various of jerseys using usual theme like stripes or else. and one question again: when will do you making new variations in the costumize jersey? i really want this.
    simleonghong likes this.

[IMG][/IMG].....this is my design..what abt it??

[IMG][/IMG]

In club shop already selling this jerseys, but i don't receive any e-mail or what so ever. i want my jerseys as promise!
    Last edited by mark.voonhanbin; 06-13-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast