Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Get In-game Items by Watching Videos

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    As long you don't have any video to watch it won't appere
    I could watch videos in the main site and get tokens (1 token for 3 videos).

Nordeus Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurling View Post
    Is this going to be available to players who only use the "Let me play" option on their mobile device and don't log in with facebook?
    This option is currently available only on FB (you can get in-game items) and on the website & android devices (you can get tokens). We're working on making this option available on iOS as well, so it's coming soon It doesn't depend on log-in type you use, so even if you choose Facebook-less log in if there is video available for your country you will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aysa View Post
    There is no connection between these two, external providers control the video inventory, as soon as there is a video available for user from certain country to watch and he hasn't watched it already (usually all videos can be watched only once, however there are few without this limit) this option will be visible to the user.
    And there is no connection to my post in your answer, IMO.
    External providers may well control the videos and the rewards, your not telling me for one minute that the game engine does not check token and treatment packs held on individual accounts during maintenance, also how many have been used to heel injuries.
    In fact I hope you do because that would then cancel out one theory of mine as to why I have had 25 injuries in 35 game days.
    Don't suggest upgrading your facilities Please!
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-22-2012 at 05:02 PM.
    thon likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Very good!

Did have the option to watch the video advertisments but now they have disappeared. Has this anything to do with the fact that people stopped buying tokens and spending on health and rest packs i wonder? Oh well was nice while it lasted will have to go back to playing games with tired players again now i suppose. Here come the injuries again.

Not as many offers for boosters around at the moment, amazing!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Ditto, I can only watch a few vids per day now, because you're no longer getting my money. I don't believe for a minute this is controlled by the external parties. Well play your games, I'll not be spending another penny on your game.

A few vids per day. Your lucky mate i haven't had any for 2 days now.

Same problem here - used to have plenty of videos to watch but now there are hardly any at all.

Is this a deliberate ploy by 'Top Eleven' to make us all buy treatment & recovery packs with our tokens?

i cant wach vid, and i cant play on a computer, and a lose a lot of the game when i only can do thing on my iphone, how can i use a computer and watch vid

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast