Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: incredible SPIT EXPULSION

incredible SPIT EXPULSION

incredible SPIT EXPULSION-immagine.jpg

Now you must tell me, what a game you created. How can you create a spit expulsion? and as if that was not enough an hand ball expulsion?! with penalty in the same match. Why i must spend my time and money for that stupid things? I set hard contrast not stupid mafia kids playing, what else you lack? insults referee? kill opponent manager red card? and the incredible thing is that my opponents set always hard contrast, and get a stupid yellow card. you can say that i'm unlucky, that sometimes it can happens, but i'm really embittered and bored of this game.
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scarneval View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Immagine.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	8176

Now you must tell me, what a game you created. How can you create a spit expulsion? and as if that was not enough an hand ball expulsion?! with penalty in the same match. Why i must spend my time and money for that stupid things? I set hard contrast not stupid mafia kids playing, what else you lack? insults referee? kill opponent manager red card? and the incredible thing is that my opponents set always hard contrast, and get a stupid yellow card. you can say that i'm unlucky, that sometimes it can happens, but i'm really embittered and bored of this game.
    If your bored with the game, then you don't have to play it?

Players have been sent off for spitting, players have been sent off for handball and if its inside the area and they stop a goal scoring chance then you concede a penalty, it all happens in the real game.....

If you want to make your own rules then perhaps you should be playing a Sim's game or something similar (just a Suggestion) or design and code your own game.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    If your bored with the game, then you don't have to play it?

Players have been sent off for spitting, players have been sent off for handball and if its inside the area and they stop a goal scoring chance then you concede a penalty, it all happens in the real game.....

If you want to make your own rules then perhaps you should be playing a Sim's game or something similar (just a Suggestion) or design and code your own game.

do not try to be funny or ironic.
    in real life if something is wrong, you try to fix it or try to talk with someone that can fix it. So i can't understand why i must stop to play. Moreover if this game wants to be a simulator and they implement spit expusion or handball expulsion, like in real match, they must give me the power to fine players or to sell it for give an example to other players that decide to spit or made an handball, like in real football happen. I set hard contrast not unfair play. hard contrast mean that i can have players sent off for contrasts very aggressive but not for unfair play. spit is unfair, and handball (handball voluntary if he get red card) is unfair too.
    if you want to make irony, I suggest you go to other forums or in the off-topic.

bad luck .. hate stupid red card .. lost CL for early red card that spoiled the game
    I know Nordeus are trying to be smart trying to make the game as in real life, but if game don't have player temper skill value, then they can't use that option, it is simply unfair and random, if i have played Barton or Balotelli , ok i understand am taking a risk .. but the game don't give us this option
    scarneval likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

It happens to all of us so why not take a chill pill, relax and just play the game.

I got a red card for a deliberate handball, yes those are RARE. What is the point in having boring events happen like goal, goal, goal, tackle, yellow card.. You need something different like spitting to make the game more interesting.
    KoHearts likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Best advice to the OP is you stop playing and do something else with your own time.
    Raykco and Kaushik Murmu like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think if your opponent had a same situation like you, you gotta be laughing louder than your rant like this..
    shwanko07 and Raykco like this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It happens to all of us so why not take a chill pill, relax and just play the game.

I got a red card for a deliberate handball, yes those are RARE. What is the point in having boring events happen like goal, goal, goal, tackle, yellow card.. You need something different like spitting to make the game more interesting.
    yes i understood. But the only thing that we can't control is lucky, and lucky is the % of gol on shots and % of success pass. this random event make this game bad, cause i can't think that randomly one of my players get madness and spit or make handball voluntary. cause this events are casual on all players and not for balotelli or barton. have you ever seen Javier Zanetti spit on opponent?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Best advice to the OP is you stop playing and do something else with your own time.
    so you, when you think that something is not right and need a fix, say stop an go away? I think that if something is not right, you must try to fix it. otherwise instead to stay and vote for a better nation, I would have gone away from Italy because of the Berlusconi government lol So don't tell me stop play if nordeus can fix this. You can see my post also as a constructive critic. Cause they can't implement things that we can't control like players temperament.

my critic mean:
    if nordeus want to make a football simulator, first give us the control and then implement this particular event, or still being an arcade footbal game and don't makes luck decisive more than it already is.
    Last edited by scarneval; 06-16-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    I think if your opponent had a same situation like you, you gotta be laughing louder than your rant like this..
    and i think that if he had a same situation, he would have had every right to protest like I have

Quote Originally Posted by scarneval View Post
    yes i understood. But the only thing that we can't control is lucky, and lucky is the % of gol on shots and % of success pass. this random event make this game bad, cause i can't think that randomly one of my players get madness and spit or make handball voluntary. cause this events are casual on all players and not for balotelli or barton. have you ever seen Javier Zanetti spit on opponent?

What does Javier Zanetti have to do with anything? We're talking about a GAME. These are simulated results, it is not realistic and it doesn't reflect real life

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast