Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Unable to score more goals as compaired to other teams in the league

Banned
    I like to post the same thing multiple times

Banned
    I like to post the same thing multiple times this
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    My team was doing relatively well in the league and while I was barely conceding goals, I wasn't scoring many either. Even after winning all my first 5 games and being joint top on points, I had the same or worse goal difference as every other team in the top 7. I didn't change my formation or any tactics, but decided increase my match bonus and see what happens. The next match got my biggest win so far and since them I've become the highest scoring team in the league by far.

Well i tried win bonus method in a friendly match and lost it........ it did not work at all, how would i be sure for the victory in league,cl and cup matches where i have lost in friendly match easily ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pranav Mehandru View Post
    Well i tried win bonus method in a friendly match and lost it........ it did not work at all, how would i be sure for the victory in league,cl and cup matches where i have lost in friendly match easily ?
    On top of the win bonus I make sure my player condition is high (usually at least or around 90%) and morale is superb. In terms of quality, I am the best team in my league anyway. Was the friendly team stronger than you or did it catch you at low energy / morale? Anyway, it's a friendly and they should never be taken seriously. See how it goes with actual competitive games.

On top of the win bonus I make sure my player condition is high (usually at least or around 90%) and morale is superb. In terms of quality, I am the best team in my league anyway. Was the friendly team stronger than you or did it catch you at low energy / morale? Anyway, it's a friendly and they should never be taken seriously. See how it goes with actual competitive games.
    Well players condition as well as moral was superb.... no not much stronger i guess were are equals and above all i have won matches against him in the league matches........ its is just i wanted to see how much difference does the win bonus makes to my team performance,as i am planning to use this method in a cup match because i have lost the first leg match by 1-3 so just wanna win the next leg to stay alive

Apprentice
    what are your match settings set at? passing, focus passing etc
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    what are your match settings set at? passing, focus passing etc
    team mentality - hard def
    focus - mixed
    pressing - whole pitch
    tackling - hard
    passing - mixed

and i am up against

------st-----
    -----amc----
    ml--mc--mc--mr
    ------dmc-----
    dl-----dc----dr
    -------gk------

Hard defending says it all then. The more attacking you are, the more your team will attempt to create chances or try 'riskier' shots. Try upping the team mentality to normal or attacking. When you play hard defending, your players are going to be less likely to shoot, which is why you aren't scoring as much.

Hard defending says it all then. The more attacking you are, the more your team will attempt to create chances or try 'riskier' shots. Try upping the team mentality to normal or attacking. When you play hard defending, your players are going to be less likely to shoot, which is why you aren't scoring as much.
    well i have done that many times but i always end up loosing the match if i switch to attacking

Quote Originally Posted by Pranav Mehandru View Post
    team mentality - hard def
    focus - mixed
    pressing - whole pitch
    tackling - hard
    passing - mixed

and i am up against

------st-----
    -----amc----
    ml--mc--mc--mr
    ------dmc-----
    dl-----dc----dr
    -------gk------
    You don't know how to play this game. Defensive mentality with whole pitch? it's joke!! lol
    YOU PIESS !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast