Unable to score more goals as compaired to other teams in the league

Well my formation is as follows

st-----------st
    ------amc------
    mc-----------mc
    dml----------------dmr
    --dc---dc---dc--
    --------gk--------

well my problem is my team always fail to score more goals in matches. On average my team scores 2-3 goals per match. I have tried playing attacking as well but in that case i always end up either loosing or making a draw in a match.

My current league stats are

mp -18 w-11 d-5 l-2

my most draws are against weaker teams,where i had expected to win each and every match easily

all i want to know is how to make my team score more goals so that i can avoid any draws in the near future and win easily ???

Well i do not wish to change my formation....... Just need guidance of scoring more goals and winning the matches with big margin

My team was doing relatively well in the league and while I was barely conceding goals, I wasn't scoring many either. Even after winning all my first 5 games and being joint top on points, I had the same or worse goal difference as every other team in the top 7. I didn't change my formation or any tactics, but decided increase my match bonus and see what happens. The next match got my biggest win so far and since them I've become the highest scoring team in the league by far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pranav Mehandru View Post
    Well my formation is as follows

st-----------st
    ------amc------
    mc-----------mc
    dml----------------dmr
    --dc---dc---dc--
    --------gk--------

well my problem is my team always fail to score more goals in matches. On average my team scores 2-3 goals per match. I have tried playing attacking as well but in that case i always end up either loosing or making a draw in a match.

My current league stats are

mp -18 w-11 d-5 l-2

my most draws are against weaker teams,where i had expected to win each and every match easily

all i want to know is how to make my team score more goals so that i can avoid any draws in the near future and win easily ???

Well i do not wish to change my formation....... Just need guidance of scoring more goals and winning the matches with big margin
    Purchase Ronaldo. I think Madrid will part with him for $100M or so.

IMHO, ditch the DML/DMR and choose another MC for the middle with a DMC, OR just 2 more MCs in the middle.

3-1-3W-1-2. A very good formation. or 3-4-1-2. both very good offensive formations.

So what I am saying is to score more goals, put more offensive players in your formation.

maybe try another more offensive formation to score more goals

day counting seems to continue even your contrat end, i think
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Well if i put up more offensive players up front then my defence would become weak and then any one could beat my easily...

moreover whenever i have tried playing attacking with this formation i have always ended up loosing that match....

do let me know if arrows could do wonders for me............ currently i dont use any arrows for any player

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    My team was doing relatively well in the league and while I was barely conceding goals, I wasn't scoring many either. Even after winning all my first 5 games and being joint top on points, I had the same or worse goal difference as every other team in the top 7. I didn't change my formation or any tactics, but decided increase my match bonus and see what happens. The next match got my biggest win so far and since them I've become the highest scoring team in the league by far.
    well that is a very good suggestion thanks for that and i would prefer to use it for champions league final,moreover i am not at all worried about cup matches because i am on the verge of winning the cup for the second time as i have already won the cup in the last season as well with the same formation..........

IT IS ONLY IN THE LEAGUE MATCHES MY TEAM PERFORMS POORLY AS I END UP A DRAW MOSTLY WITH THE WEAK TEAMS WHERE I SHOULD BE WINNING IT EASILY.....

I HAVE BEATEN STRONGER TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE AND DRAWN WITH WEAK TEAMS

MP-18 W-11 D-5 L-2 GF-51 GA-17 GD-34

Banned
    Like I said, change the DML to a DMC and the DMR to a MC right in the middle.

3N-1-3W-1-2 is a very good formation.

you cannot protect yourself from EVERY formation. this formation is a good mix of defense and offense.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Purchase Ronaldo. I think Madrid will part with him for $100M or so.

IMHO, ditch the DML/DMR and choose another MC for the middle with a DMC, OR just 2 more MCs in the middle.

3-1-3W-1-2. A very good formation. or 3-4-1-2. both very good offensive formations.

So what I am saying is to score more goals, put more offensive players in your formation.
    Well if i put up more offensive players up front then my defence would become weak and then any one could beat my easily...

moreover whenever i have tried playing attacking with this formation i have always ended up loosing that match....

do let me know if arrows could do wonders for me............ currently i dont use any arrows for any player

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Like I said, change the DML to a DMC and the DMR to a MC right in the middle.

3N-1-3W-1-2 is a very good formation.

you cannot protect yourself from EVERY formation. this formation is a good mix of defense and offense.
    Well i am sorry to say but i am not willing to change my formation because with this formation i had good results in the last two seasons

stood 1st in league,won the cup as well,and again even in this season i am about to win the cup and champions league as well

its only in the league matches my team does not perform as good as in cl and cup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast