Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Apprentice
    My god did we just get some information wooohooo.I suppose a statement before you did this would have been a little bit more respectful to all the long time players of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Those vids are sponsored by Virool who NEVER PAYS. I had to watch 6 and got 0 tokens. I will never play a Virool video ever again. That happens every single time. Virool are scammers, check the internet.
    Hmmm... I just got the token. But the number of videos and the length of those videos for a single token is just horrendous. I just leave them to play in the background.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    How long to watch the 5 vids?

Rookie
    where are these vrool vids guys ive never seen em, i just get the free offers via top eleven on fb and on my android phone....good new from admin hope this means the booster packs will be re-implemented very soon

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Oh the irony to leave cash as the only booster! Someone has a sense of humour at Naughtyus!

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    We are currently having technical difficulties with free booster videos. We are working on a fix with the video promotion providers, so bare with us.
    I am sorry but this wont even last enough. This is THE OFFICIAL FORUM, where people, among all P2Pers, come and talk. The way Nordeus and overall and indirectly admins here take care of the forum is totally out of decence. The main topic's thread should be the NEWS where Nordeus, through mods and admins here, updates us over new features, technical problems, bugs, work in progress and so on; that is currently the most dead thread you can find on here.
    The only activity registered in there are the contests for new jerseys, which, for who is too blind to be able to see, is meant to provide them ideas and original designs, that they should pay someone to develop, from players at a mere prize of a handful of tokens. Then they can freely sell them for real moneys having 0 expenses sice tokens are generate and not real. The other only interesting thread was the "talk with a dev" initiative that turned out to be "talk with a dev and see him dodge the question initiative, totally pointless.
    Now, you experience problems with packs and you keep it silent until you read several users claimig to quit the game, THEN JUST AFTER you make a post letting us know, while all you needed was post once into the comunication thread BEFORE the rage qnd all would have been right.

So to me

1- you tried to sneak out packs and checked reaction, now getting back.
    2- your customer and updates services are jus totally inexistent.

Be aware that in the near future people will get defenetly sick and leave you as soon as a half decent manager new game comes out. You cant rely alwais on being the only game at the moment.

On a side note, in italy videos are rarer than an eclipse, so it's not the pissed me who'se talking rather than a very calm me evidencing your limts.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I am sorry but this wont even last enough. This is THE OFFICIAL FORUM, where people, among all P2Pers, come and talk. The way Nordeus and overall and indirectly admins here take care of the forum is totally out of decence. The main topic's thread should be the NEWS where Nordeus, through mods and admins here, updates us over new features, technical problems, bugs, work in progress and so on; that is currently the most dead thread you can find on here.
    The only activity registered in there are the contests for new jerseys, which, for who is too blind to be able to see, is meant to provide them ideas and original designs, that they should pay someone to develop, from players at a mere prize of a handful of tokens. Then they can freely sell them for real moneys having 0 expenses sice tokens are generate and not real. The other only interesting thread was the "talk with a dev" initiative that turned out to be "talk with a dev and see him dodge the question initiative, totally pointless.
    Now, you experience problems with packs and you keep it silent until you read several users claimig to quit the game, THEN JUST AFTER you make a post letting us know, while all you needed was post once into the comunication thread BEFORE the rage qnd all would have been right.

So to me

1- you tried to sneak out packs and checked reaction, now getting back.
    2- your customer and updates services are jus totally inexistent.

Be aware that in the near future people will get defenetly sick and leave you as soon as a half decent manager new game comes out. You cant rely alwais on being the only game at the moment.

On a side note, in italy videos are rarer than an eclipse, so it's not the pissed me who'se talking rather than a very calm me evidencing your limts.
    well said
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    How long to watch the 5 vids?
    Nearly an hour.
    shwanko07 and tongly45 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nearly an hour.
    tongly45 and Cat Harrison like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    Cheers J and you tell em M O'B

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast