Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    shwanko07, you joined the forum in January... you are posting frequently and you just made 967 postings (which is really a lot!)
    July Fourth joined that forum two month before you and up to now did more than 10000 postings.
    Now start to calculate the amount of time needed to do the postings, add the time you need to read all the postings so you can decide which one to comment... you will find out, July Fourth is doing a real fulltime-job...
    And all that beside winning 17 titles in 18 seasons without spending fortunes for token...
    2+2=4 not 3 and not 5....
    why you counting people posts? doh!!! so it is July Fourth fault for help other members here !!! ?
    some people have more time than others, some people are more dedicated to the game than others, you are in no place to judge us
    what is surprising by winning without spending a fortune? i win lots of titles without spending a penny in this game? i don't win bcz i made a deal with Nordeus or work for them ..NO... i owe it to people like July Fourth and other who help us here through the process of learning
    so be grateful and thank the guy and stop hallucinating
    Last edited by shwanko07; 06-25-2013 at 08:08 AM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Blupp Haikiss View Post
    pfff, you dont really believe its an technical issue ??! They just play on time...waiting for everyone calms down and deal withit. In 2 weeks we all hit our wallet again. These are their thoughts.

greets
    TRUE ... typical of Nordues not even honest about that
    it was certainly not a technical issue, they just after our wallet
    luckily their greediness will put an end to the game
    as i said before, even if they put the booster back, they will find another way to force us to pay .. this is why it is my last season .. and i will join the league of 35T instead, bcz i refuse to be hustled .. i will not click a single offer and won't buy any products via offers, or do an survey as far as am concerned, the Game is over for me
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

MDK11 - can we have an official line on this topic please?
    thon and July Fourth like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Well next season level 3 looks like I will cannon fodder without the booster vids, will go all out to win CL this season but next season will just use what I have left and thats it, players without enough rest if two games in a day etc, prob get myself knocked out of cup early and concentrate on league and hope I do ok...my choice not to buy tokens but didn't mind clicking on boosters vids, even token vids are getting more difficult.....they have us by the nads and the squeezing has begun lol........ouch as my face turns red.
    aiureah likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Looking all that frustration regarding boosters and token offers makes me realize how much unfair is for us that we do not have so many offers available(i knew it but i haven’t realize how much players rely their progress on that) and we are using boosters and tokens careful and wisely (managing), so I have found and another reason for meaningless bidding wars (easy come easy go),as i see it i feel better to lose from a real money spender, because I have the same opportunity to do so, than from someone having chances into the game that i don’t have. Do I sound jealous? Yes actually I am.!
    magic3 and Shadow like this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Breaking News...

The boosters on iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad) have also been disabled!!! When you try and click on "watch video" it say there are no offers at this time, but if you click on it for the money the videos play!!!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

At the Netherlands no booster works, also for money not. At the moment there are no offers.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News...

The boosters on iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad) have also been disabled!!! When you try and click on "watch video" it say there are no offers at this time, but if you click on it for the money the videos play!!!
    I haven't been able to see any for few days now but will definitely check money again. At least when I clicked on cash, it was loading for 5 seconds whereas when I clicked on boosters it gave me a quick (and quite rude ) no.

I sent a ticket to nordeus on Monday am asking for an explanation but have not had a reply yet.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Of course, they want real money for in game cash...Bloody greedy bustards...I haven't clicked and i'm not going to do it untill they put the boosters back on.

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast