Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 575
Like Tree274Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

  1. #231
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News...

    The boosters on iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad) have also been disabled!!! When you try and click on "watch video" it say there are no offers at this time, but if you click on it for the money the videos play!!!
    must be a technical issue too
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  2. #232
    Famous Morgan O'Bree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,622
    I do think it's about time we move our lazy asses coordinating a massive retaliation on IOS T11 page leaving a comment (polite) with all the game's shits. Might be a good way to let us hear us out.
    hullabaloo and shwanko07 like this.

  3. #233
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17
    Since the only videos we can view is for money, why not let us use money to purchase boosts? The price of each boost would increase the more you buy, this way the "rich" players can't purchase excess amounts or limit to number of boost purchased per day/week. This would give everyone an incentive to watch the "money" video. The more videos we watch the more money the game developers will make since companies pay them for putting them on their site.
    BUT if all the players can't see videos then NO one should be allowed to see them.

  4. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    I am just glad the videos are gone for the boosters. Now everyone has to pay for them. People cant use the exploit to watch the videos 30-50 times and get hundreds of boosters over the course of the season. Now they have to suffer like the rest of us and buy boosters when you need them.

    For once, I commend Nordeus for doing something good.

  5. #235
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News...

    The boosters on iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad) have also been disabled!!! When you try and click on "watch video" it say there are no offers at this time, but if you click on it for the money the videos play!!!
    Noticed that as well..... only Tapjoy left
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  6. #236
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Noticed that as well..... only Tapjoy left
    Tapjoy is different though, thats for tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #237
    Dreamer el-trickser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    301
    the tokenad videos on my main account will only credit me with 3/100 where as the same videos on my sub account give 17/100 or even more
    anyone know why?

  8. #238
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am just glad the videos are gone for the boosters. Now everyone has to pay for them. People cant use the exploit to watch the videos 30-50 times and get hundreds of boosters over the course of the season. Now they have to suffer like the rest of us and buy boosters when you need them.

    For once, I commend Nordeus for doing something good.
    if you ask for fairness it should be for all of us including token buyers
    it is mean to be happy bcz other lost their chance to close up the gap a bit facing those token buyers
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  9. #239
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by july fourth View Post
    nordeus latest update to the game...



    r.i.p. Booster videos

    please leave your tributes below...
    greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
    KingsEleven likes this.

  10. #240
    Dreamer Mr Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    if you ask for fairness it should be for all of us including token buyers
    it is mean to be happy bcz other lost their chance to close up the gap a bit facing those token buyers
    But token buyers could watch the videos as well as non-token buyers. I don't think that was the main issue. I think some people got the videos, some didn't, based on where they lived. That wasn't fair.
    Maxtax likes this.

Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast