Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Apprentice
    Come on J get in here and tell them you'r the Messiah. Come to carry the many from the great sins of the great and evil ......................................

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Come on J get in here and tell them you'r the Messiah. Come to carry the many from the great sins of the great and evil ......................................
    It's still a great mystery to everybody.
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Forum starts getting more interesting than the game itself!!!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Forum starts getting more interesting than the game itself!!!
    It's nowhere near that, Game has 11.6M users, forum only has a few hundred regular posters so around 11,599,700 are missing but saying that mind... how many of those 11.6M are sub accounts?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's nowhere near that, Game has 11.6M users, forum only has a few hundred regular posters so around 11,599,700 are missing but saying that mind... how many of those 11.6M are sub accounts?
    is it 11.6 users active users or does that count every single account that was ever created and has since been disabled due to inactivity or is about to get disabled? plus, yeah, there are sub accounts. I have two teams, my brother has 6 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    is it 11.6 users active users or does that count every single account that was ever created and has since been disabled due to inactivity or is about to get disabled? plus, yeah, there are sub accounts. I have two teams, my brother has 6 lol.
    Yep, I'm also managing the account of my sister and two friends of mine, who don't care much about the game (or facebook for that matter). No real benefits for me so far but, I manage to waste some more time. This forum helps too.
    thon and magic3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Given how hard is to register here, i m surprised we are so many. Took me one month to register and one ticket to support. Not many have this patience.

The sole fact that every user trying to register gets booted as spammer makes you realize how poor and inefficent is even THE OFFICIAL forum. All the online games i played, the forum was massively crowded. On a french game called dogus we were 3 m players and the forum had at least over 1.500 daily users. Nordeus is not more that a lil peepsqueak compared, despite its 10m users.
    thon likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Given how hard is to register here, i m surprised we are so many. Took me one month to register and one ticket to support. Not many have this patience.
    I am surprised you say that because my wife and friend both mistakenly created new accounts while trying to log into my team for the first time from their phone..

I think multi acounting will be in high percentage mainly in forum members who are somehow more addicted to the game, i dont think that will be the same analogy for the rest of the managers outside forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

The sole fact that every user trying to register gets booted as spammer makes you realize how poor and inefficent is even THE OFFICIAL forum. All the online games i played, the forum was massively crowded. On a french game called dogus we were 3 m players and the forum had at least over 1.500 daily users. Nordeus is not more that a lil peepsqueak compared, despite its 10m users.
    I prefer it this way ,spammers were too annoying in the old forum
    Last edited by Maxtax; 06-27-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast