Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    And now you can't watch a video on topeleven.com because there are only 3-4 videos who keep repeating but never pay...It's gettin` ridiculous.
    I tend to find that switching web browsers can sometimes solve the problem.
    aiureah likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Guys, I think we have missed something!

There is a comment from an administrator! Here in this thread! Posted at 4:54PM today!

You dont have to search it, I will reply so you can see it next posting....

Et ceterum censeo Videos should be boycotted until Nordeus rewards them with boosters again!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    There have been no official responses because there aren't any new updates we can share at this point. We said we would return the Booster Videos and we will, but sadly, we aren't able to give a specific timeframe on this yet. It is not just a matter of bringing a button back.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you all. As soon as I know more, I'll let you know.

Apology accepted as soon as the booster videos are back again!

Et ceterum censeo Videos should be boycotted until Nordeus rewards them with boosters again!

It is only obvious that an admin or mod here reports what he's said. The fact nordeus told him so is light years far from them really restoring them. Could even be in a year.

Still, the only reliable source would be an official post, which wont happen.

Banned
    Since there are only moneybooster vids, i have not clicked it a single time!! And there will be no clicks from me in the future until the boosterpack vids are back + no real money spend to the game. I suggest to do the same, cheers
    aiureah, shwanko07 and magic3 like this.

L19 = $1.075m.... Lol!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    It is only obvious that an admin or mod here reports what he's said. The fact nordeus told him so is light years far from them really restoring them. Could even be in a year.

Still, the only reliable source would be an official post, which wont happen.
    a year !! is not like a nuclear physics .. if nordues can't fix that in a day(s) , then they shouldn't be in software programming business
    if it took a year, am sure bcz they want it to last a year
    whether is A or B .. this is my last season .. am joining T35 league .. and will never click any offer ever .. am so happy now .. less time wasted
    Last edited by shwanko07; 06-28-2013 at 06:55 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    if nordues can't fix that in a days , then they shouldn't be in software programming business
    if it took a year, am sure bcz they want it to last a year
    100% true.

I hardly think that they make the majority of their money on videos anyways. Maybe 5-10% tops. Of course, should that income stream disappear, they have to have other ways to make up for it (increasing injuries always does the trick methinks!)

Still, you factor in all the free boosters and they might even lose money on the videos --> People get tons of free boosters = People dont buy enough boosters = they dont waste enough tokens = they dont spend enough money.

If I were Nordeus, and if I could survive without the revenue stream of the booster vids, I would just not bring them back. If I did, it would be programmed to only view once per account, per day, regardless of your browser.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Doesn't really matter about mods opinions because they are just fellow managers like you and I and all mods do is just help out in keeping the forum in order (whenever they are present), it's admins and devs is the responses we would be looking for.
    I concur!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    100% true.

I hardly think that they make the majority of their money on videos anyways. Maybe 5-10% tops. Of course, should that income stream disappear, they have to have other ways to make up for it (increasing injuries always does the trick methinks!)

Still, you factor in all the free boosters and they might even lose money on the videos --> People get tons of free boosters = People dont buy enough boosters = they dont waste enough tokens = they dont spend enough money.

If I were Nordeus, and if I could survive without the revenue stream of the booster vids, I would just not bring them back. If I did, it would be programmed to only view once per account, per day, regardless of your browser.
    what Nordeus forget is that indirectly it will hit token buyers too, as with easier league ? now why Token buyers need to invest more? well unless they want to win the cup

is like UK gov, they think buy cutting public jobs , private sector will compensate that .. what happen is the inverse bcz with less costumers (bcz of cuts), private sectors need to cut too ..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast