Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Dreamer
    The "Worst Company in America" title is given to EA mostly for their actions as employers, not their products and/or attitude towards their clients. Not that they are the best in supplier-client relationships, but there's no place for comparison with Nordeus here ...
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    The "Worst Company in America" title is given to EA mostly for their actions as employers, not their products and/or attitude towards their clients. Not that they are the best in supplier-client relationships, but there's no place for comparison with Nordeus here ...
    well said
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    /sigh ...

Here are the 3 points that pushed EA to be voted worst company.

1. Provide a Product People Want and Like
    2. Sell Your Product at a Reasonable Price
    3. Support the Products You Sell

And the shambles that was Sim City .. dear lord, how can you even think Nord are anywhere near what EA are?

I apologise for the tangent, will leave my EA rant at that.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    /sigh ...

And the shambles that was Sim City .. dear lord, how can you even think Nord are anywhere near what EA are?

OK, so I am wrong on that point - sorry to not check the facts and deciding to use my common sense instead. Truth is, you can't deserve that title just for failing with a computer game, hence the argument in my previous post.

Still, my point was that there's no place for comparison between EA and Nordeus.

I think Nordeus have slipped up here. Why mend it if it isn't broke. Also, how come when three friends send me the same boost, only one gets credited. Pretty soon they will lose a lot of players.

Quote Originally Posted by goldhaygunners View Post
    I think Nordeus have slipped up here. Why mend it if it isn't broke. Also, how come when three friends send me the same boost, only one gets credited. Pretty soon they will lose a lot of players.
    you can only collect 1gift of each kind per day
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Nordeus are taking a lot of big risks as a company. These management games can be written in a couple of days. Top Eleven doesn't work properly, so the top management game on facebook will be the next new game, and everyone will quit on that day. So as a business Nordeus can lose it's customers in a single week. These mistakes could be drastic.

I mean I could write this entire game in 2 days with sounds, and the friendly fix. So what are Nordeus playing at?

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    /sigh ...

can you pls stop whining about Sim city .. is not like it is its best seller Jeez
    EA price is in same line as other competitors, and to be fair they always add great new stuffs
    but you are right Nord is no where near them, EA run lots of successful brands , Nord struggling with one simple app
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    can you pls stop whining about Sim city .. is not like it is its best seller Jeez
    EA price is in same line as other competitors, and to be fair they always add great new stuffs
    but you are right Nord is no where near them, EA run lots of successful brands , Nord struggling with one simple app
    Nordeus have now been around longer than 3 years and they still haven't launched another facebook game alongside T11, it's about time they showed they are not a one trick pony.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nordeus have now been around longer than 3 years and they still haven't launched another facebook game alongside T11, it's about time they showed they are not a one trick pony.
    You mean Ass?
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast