Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I play on 4 accounts... and only one account out the 4 got the booster buttons reinstated...

Oh... Guess What??? The account it got reinstated on is the 35T forum league account in where videos don't even get watched.
    Could booster videos be tied to how many tokens you have on hand? I have over 100 and over 300 tokens on my two accounts and haven't seen the booster videos again. Maybe your 35T team sees the videos b/c your team lacks tokens.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Could booster videos be tied to how many tokens you have on hand? I have over 100 and over 300 tokens on my two accounts and haven't seen the booster videos again. Maybe your 35T team sees the videos b/c your team lacks tokens.
    Can't be. I'm earning Tokens via. free surveys and free offer stuff and I had over 75 Tokens yesterday and over 30 Tokens the last 3 days and I was able to watch the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Can't be. I'm earning Tokens via. free surveys and free offer stuff and I had over 75 Tokens yesterday and over 30 Tokens the last 3 days and I was able to watch the videos.
    It's random. Like everything in this game this season.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    It will be most likely tied to the number of tokens or boosters farmed in the past I imagine, If there is someone that hardly farms tokens ir a new player then they are going to see the booster buttons aren't they?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A town called Lanark in the Land of Scots! Freeeeeeedom!
    It will be most likely tied to the number of tokens or boosters farmed in the past I imagine, If there is someone that hardly farms tokens ir a new player then they are going to see the booster buttons aren't they?
    I'm not sure, I started playing about a month ago and had booster vids available then but I was new to the game and thought money would be more important so that was all I really watched the vids for. I earned a lot of money that way, and yet am still able to, but haven't got the booster option. As for tokens I completed one action that got me 140 tokens, but since then haven't done much aside from watch the odd video when it gives me the chance. I never buy tokens outright. Chances are it is just random.

It's just annoying that there's no clarity on the situation. If they definitely are bringing the booster vids back but have only reached a portion of the account base then who, and why? And why has it taken so long to get them to the rest of us?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Stu View Post
    ..... Chances are it is just random.
    RANDOM ?????? you guys must be kidding !
    They just watch and compare where they are making more money...

Et ceterum censeo Videos should be boycotted until Nordeus rewards them with boosters again!

Not possible. I have 4 or 5 accounts. Only 1 is active. Vids are not working for my main, active account and also not for all the others inactive accounts except one. I can't really explain this, but it doesn't fit to what you said.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Basically, we're stomping over a gigantic **** right now. Ot stinks so bad, but that's it until it wipes off alone. So play like boosters never existed untill they get them back (yeah sure).

I was able to gain 10 Blue Boosters, 6 Green Boosters and 7 Red Boosters yesterday. I had one "video" showing up for like 8 times (I had to answer a question about the advertisement), then another "video" showed up 8 times on which I had to answer a question about the advertisement aswell.

It's pretty awesome, but really: The developers should tell us why only several people have the videos.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I was able to gain 10 Blue Boosters, 6 Green Boosters and 7 Red Boosters yesterday. I had one "video" showing up for like 8 times (I had to answer a question about the advertisement), then another "video" showed up 8 times on which I had to answer a question about the advertisement aswell.

It's pretty awesome, but really: The developers should tell us why only several people have the videos.
    how many tokens do you have? (I'm beginning to wonder if booster videos are tied to tokens) Thanks
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast