Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nordeus latest update to the game...

R.I.P. Booster Videos

Please leave your tributes below...
    Believe this will strike and have a big impact on the PT-players rather then the "usual" ones.... But if they decide to give us more greens then the blue ones you get for watching, winning etc a game, then it could be "accepted".

Let's wait for a official statement (OS).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well this videos for boosters have just some contries in Europe. Milions of players are playing without this videos so YES it is possible to play without this videos for boosters. You had that advantage but think of milions of other who manage to play without videos. Sorry to see that some are you are just easy quitters

Coin always has two sides think about that
    I agree with you here. I am a Token Buyer with using many farming methods for tokens and boosters. But I see the farming as a bonus more than anything else so I'm not too concerned about the boosters buttons disappearing.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Do not get me wrong I am not happy that you lost your videos for boosters, but this way you are at the same lvl like us(players without videos). I know that you do not give a damn for us(players without videos)
    I respect token buyers. They have money and they do not afraid to use it

If token-videos go I'm gone, I will never buy tokens again and I will never play the game again. As for boosters I don't care as I never needed them that often.

So providing Token-farming videos remain I shall remain, otherwise I'm GONE!
    magic3 likes this.
    Wolf FC

What is gone one here?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What is gone one here?
    (R)evolution ....
    aiureah likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I agree with you here. I am a Token Buyer with using many farming methods for tokens and boosters. But I see the farming as a bonus more than anything else so I'm not too concerned about the boosters buttons disappearing.
    sure for a token buyer it is simply a bonus !! there is no doubt about that... but for non token buyers it is not only a bonus ..!!

how many are tokens buyers really? in my level at my server may be 6-10 who buy tokens and invest on teams full of scouts .. how many they are % wise? calculate how much Nordeus will lose by people quiting the game and doing non of their offers and video, surveys..etc

now after losing those type of clients, let us look to what Nordeus can get from the other end, may I ask you a QS as you are a token buyer, will the fact that there will be no booster video anymore, will increase the chance of you buying more tokens to compensate it or you work under certain budget per month with less competition in the league?
    Last edited by shwanko07; 06-22-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

pathetic....if things don`t change by the end of the weekend then "a new footballmanagement game gets the nod" this one at the moment is the only one i play, i enjoyed it up until this weekend....IF ITS NOT BROKE THEN DON`T FIX IT

^ LOL... I think someone is really annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    sure for a token buyer it is simply a bonus !! there is no doubt about that... but for non token buyers it is not only a bonus ..!!

how many are tokens buyers really? in my level at my server may be 6-10 who buy tokens and invest on teams full of scouts .. how many they are % wise? calculate how much Nordeus will lose by people quiting the game and doing non of their offers and video, surveys..etc

now after losing those type of clients, let us look to what Nordeus can get from the other end, may I ask you a QS as you are a token buyer, will the fact that there will be no booster video anymore, will increase the chance of you buying more tokens to compensate it or you work under certain budget per month with less competition in the league?
    Just watch all the videos for TOKENS on topeleven.com rather than for what was the boosters on facebook, that is all I will be doing now, what would of been 3-4 boosters will now be 1T each time.

My budget will be what I farm + 500T most likely.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-22-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast