Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

LOL didn`t know there was an alternative to gaining tokens

I'm a token buyer i guess, i spend around £10 a month and manage a full first team of scouts, but i refuse to spend a single token on packs.

It's hard enough building a team, never mind having to spend your money and giving in to a cheap ploy by Nordeus when it gives you injuries.

I'd much rather use my hard earned money to buy nice shiny red stars on my players, not packs.

So yeah, they're making it hard for token buyers too.

I've never power trained as i can't log in regularly either, so it's not green packs i'm bothered about, its reds.

If Nordeus thinks this will make me spend more money then they've got another thing coming, all it does is make things harder, and it's not needed.

I actually advise my friends not to play if they're the type of person who likes to splash out on games, because Nordeus is like a Bookie, they take advantage of people by luring them in and then giving them impassable walls in which they need to spend tokens to get over if they want to win, which, let's be honest, everyone does.

I work for a Bookies, so I know when to stop.
    seanmeg, aiureah, thon and 1 others like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I have never understood why people would spend hard earned money on games on Facebook etc when its capable of playing for free. Go out and spend your bucks on an original game instead. More money than sense I thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just watch all the videos for TOKENS on topeleven.com rather than for what was the boosters on facebook, that is all I will be doing now, what would of been 3-4 boosters will now be 1T each time.
    so as token buyer you will not buy more tokens to compensate it .. right ? why you do so, when even teams in your league will be less strong
    but for me as farming manager, am quiting, so no more videos clicks, no more buying stupid stuffs via offers, doing surveys ..etc

meaning
    token buyers ----> no extra token bought
    non T buyers ----> no more offers done

so you have to applaud the brains that come up with this brilliant idea .. i doubt it come out from any marketing person but more for Developing team , i run my own business & company with some basics economy knowledge but enough to spot a stupid decision when i see one
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I'm a token buyer i guess, i spend around £10 a month and manage a full first team of scouts, but i refuse to spend a single token on packs.

It's hard enough building a team, never mind having to spend your money and giving in to a cheap ploy by Nordeus when it gives you injuries.

I'd much rather use my hard earned money to buy nice shiny red stars on my players, not packs.

I've never power trained as i can't log in regularly either, so it's not green packs i'm bothered about, its reds.

If Nordeus thinks this will make me spend more money then they've got another thing coming, all it does is make things harder, and it's not needed.

I actually advise my friends not to play if they're the type of person who likes to splash out on games, because Nordeus is like a Bookie, they take advantage of people by luring them in and then giving them impassable walls in which they need to spend tokens to get over if they want to win, which, let's be honest, everyone does.

Agree with most of the above post as ive posted my thoughts earlier in this thread, i sincerely hope all those threatening to quit keep to their word and Nordeus seriously suffer for what i think is a terrible mistake and would surely have a game for the HAVES and not for the HAVE NOT'S ,
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

Good advice Sxrenity.... Why not practice what you preach
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Agree with most of the above post as ive posted my thoughts earlier in this thread, i sincerely hope all those threatening to quit keep to their word and Nordeus seriously suffer for what i think is a terrible mistake and would surely have a game for the HAVES and not for the HAVE NOT'S ,
    don't worry i already decided to quit and convinced my friend to do so as he seen no point continuing without me
    even if Nordues put the boosters back , am not back anymore .. bcz the problem is bigger than removing those boosters, the problem is that Nordeus are trying their best to squeeze Tokens out of us , so even if they put this one back, they can still increase injuries and do many others stuffs to force you buy more , and this is where i have the biggest issue with Nordeus

when someone is greedy they try to increase income by more marketing and deals, but the unimaginative people will go with the easy option, which is let us cut off the air and force them to buy .. Brilliant PR
    Last edited by shwanko07; 06-22-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    seanmeg, July Fourth and tongly45 like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by texasted View Post
    I have never understood why people would spend hard earned money on games on Facebook etc when its capable of playing for free. Go out and spend your bucks on an original game instead. More money than sense I thinks.
    It is cheaper to buy the new Football Manager on release date than it is to buy 500 tokens.
    shwanko07 and magic3 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by texasted View Post
    Good advice Sxrenity.... Why not practice what you preach
    Well if you actually read what I posted, i said i have a set budget on what i spend tokens on, £10 a month.

I refuse to spend money to buy more.

What i meant was that Nordeus takes advantage of people by giving them injuries to crucial players in important games such as Cup and CL Quarter/Semi finals, because they know people will buy packs.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that the game features like injuries, cards, morale etc. are simple ploys to make more money with Tokens, not to enhance the game experience as they like to put it.

It's not needed, just plain greedy.

I'm sure they make enough money just from Advertisements and offer partnerships with survey companies.

So in effect, i do practice what i preach, i spend my budget, and nothing more, i don't care how many injuries and silly results get thrown at me.

Go take you sarcasm somewhere else, pal.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast