Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He is in a different situation in the game to you, how would you like it if you were top level on your server and always involved in bidding wars to get decent players and after all while because of the bidding wars you find yourself short of $?
    Sorry, it looks like I AM in the top level of my server, as I do not get any bids if I try to sell a 6-Star. OK?

Now to the bidding wars: PLEASE show me usable players that someone who intends to win the league/CL/Cup can bid for. Only chance to get good players - unfortunately - is the scout.
    And even there Nordeus is playing dirty tricks! Some friends of mine (token buyers as I am one) noticed, that if you need a certain player that is not offered in good quality by the scout, you simply buy a low quality player on same position. And within short time (minutes, hours at max) the scout brings the player you really need. Means, better calculate 100 token for an excellent, young player from the scout, not 50. Or wait until - by chance - you get what you need (once a season - maybe). Or buy 5 ST (no one needs that). And as soon as you dont have room in your squad for a new player that is offered, simply kick one out...

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    Watch the videos for money you dont need
    He just told you that he needs money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    It's not useless. In the beginning of level 6 I was struggling to have enough money for the 4th scout of that year that I really wanted to buy. I was able to save it without swaping tokens for cash but I had to wait an extra day or two.
    LOL...struggling to get enough money for the 4th Scout! Nice one! I almost pissed my pants laughing at you. Are we supposed to take pity on you because you had issues buying your 4th scout? Like a billionaire complaining about the price of gas for his car.

the reality of money is that it is most useful in the lower levels. As you get higher level, you will need it less and less and if you buy tokens, you should never run out of money.

But this money for videos is pretty damn useless for my 6th lvl acct, but almost doubled my money on my 1st lvl acct, where I badly needed it. All this to say, it is still useful to the lower lvls, but I would seriously rather have boosters than money. I can go without buying players for half a season to build up money, but boosters, which i NEVER buy, come in vary handy, needless to say.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Yes and at L11 you even get 500K - great.... I have some 250M on my account, the arena is more than large enough for the visitors I can get and next season I can maximum buy 3-4 players as I cannot sell 6-Star-players to anybody and do not have anything below...

July Fourth, you are making a good job for Nordeus and I am sure, that very many of the forum-people do believe that you really are one of them.... but PLEASE do not expect ALL people to be that naiv...

I hope that at least you are getting paid fair by Nordeus.
    don't be stupid
    is that the thanks July Fourth get for helping guys here and posting !!?
    you are naive if you think so .. tbh more precisely a deluded person
    and stop watching "Lost" .. had to laugh on your comment " many of the people do believe that you really are one of them" ... so he is from the "others" ?
    July Fourth and seanmeg like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    LOL...struggling to get enough money for the 4th Scout! Nice one! I almost pissed my pants laughing at you. Are we supposed to take pity on you because you had issues buying your 4th scout? Like a billionaire complaining about the price of gas for his car.
    I am glad it made you laugh even though the reason for it is your ignorance. Clearly, if you had any brain (which I am starting to question whether you do), you would notice that I wasn't looking for pity but making the point that cash is useful at my level.
    thon likes this.

Sorry, it looks like I AM in the top level of my server, as I do not get any bids if I try to sell a 6-Star. OK?

Now to the bidding wars: PLEASE show me usable players that someone who intends to win the league/CL/Cup can bid for. Only chance to get good players - unfortunately - is the scout.
    And even there Nordeus is playing dirty tricks! Some friends of mine (token buyers as I am one) noticed, that if you need a certain player that is not offered in good quality by the scout, you simply buy a low quality player on same position. And within short time (minutes, hours at max) the scout brings the player you really need. Means, better calculate 100 token for an excellent, young player from the scout, not 50. Or wait until - by chance - you get what you need (once a season - maybe). Or buy 5 ST (no one needs that). And as soon as you dont have room in your squad for a new player that is offered, simply kick one out...
    Fine. But why would you want to sell a 6* player in the right mind anyways?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    I am glad it made you laugh even though the reason for it is your ignorance. Clearly, if you had any brain (which I am starting to question whether you do), you would notice that I wasn't looking for pity but making the point that cash is useful at my level.
    Ignorance...brainless...here we go again! Taking offense at my jibe is a poor choice. You were clearing whinging and pointed out that you were having money problems so this issue is not negative. I got that. And yes, nobody will take pity on you except for your feeble attempt at an insult.

Seems you should be the one to try to use the only muscle that matters once in a while = starting to question whether I have a brain? What...am I the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz now? I can type, I can play, I can tapdance, I can do Soduku, i can probably rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. Go figure.

I am the same level chump-boy. I have $10M in the bank, which is nothing if I want to stack my team with scouts, but more than enough to last me through to the end of the season.

Dude, I had to laugh, like I do when I see ANY Tommy Token whinging or bragging. When you complain about not having money for your 4th scout, it just looks bad, and really, only the other Tommys care and/or relate. The rest of us are happy with the one or two we get every other season.

All that to say, you seem more ignorant than myself, and from what it looks like, a better candidate for brainless than me.

Boo-yah! Spend more tokens and just get a damn bank loan... and stop your whinging!

Apprentice
    Your some piece of work clit oops sry crac your arrogance astounds me.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Pro
    your analogy was very poor. If you don't see that, I can't help you. 200 token investment in my team (all earned by watching videos which takes about 90 seconds out of my day since I am not actually watching them) doesn't seem excessive and certainly not to the point to compare me to a billionaire whining about gas prices. And even If I was buying tokens, 200 tokens are equivalent of less than $20 when you take into account 35T that Nordeus offers.

Rookie
    your analogy was very poor. If you don't see that, I can't help you. 200 token investment in my team (all earned by watching videos which takes about 90 seconds out of my day since I am not actually watching them) doesn't seem excessive and certainly not to the point to compare me to a billionaire whining about gas prices. And even If I was buying tokens, 200 tokens are equivalent of less than $20 when you take into account 35T that Nordeus offers.
    There is no way you can received 163 tokens from watching videos, no way at all, maybe completing offers via top eleven on a phone and/or facebook but not just from watching videos man

Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast