Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 575
Like Tree274Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

  1. #301
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    There are many players but few people buy tokens recharge. they go to the video to get the pack. why not let them watch the video to get the pack. top11 ad money collected from the offer page. Products are promoted more widely. It was sad to leave so that it helps a lot for beginners

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Phan Keung View Post
    There are many players but few people buy tokens recharge. they go to the video to get the pack. why not let them watch the video to get the pack. top11 ad money collected from the offer page. Products are promoted more widely. It was sad to leave so that it helps a lot for beginners
    Good for beginners, totally agree, but it was abused by the veterans and taken away.

    Good riddance. Next few seasons will become more fair every season as the stockpiles of boosters dwindle and teams will become handicapped just like the rest of the normal teams....yay?

  3. #303
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    you should start calling it a thread and not threat. Just because of the vast difference in meanings, i don't want you to get in trouble somewhere
    Oh yes, I know! This is one of my standard mistakes in english... (not my native language)
    But... hmmmm.... after all that years I should have learned it! Stupid me...

    Thank you for correcting!
    magic3 likes this.

  4. #304
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    I don`t and almost 100% sure July Forth does NOT work for nordeus, HE just loves the game, he was a mod here but quit for reason only he and nordeus know`s and with so many post in such little time half those was properly helping other`s as he`s been playing for 18 months even though it shows he`s been on forum for 8 months
    Again: July Fourth has my deep respect for his work. (btw thanks for the hint! )

    @ July Fourth : If I am wrong and you should feel insulted by my suspicion, please accept my honest apology !
    shwanko07 likes this.

  5. #305
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Good for beginners, totally agree, but it was abused by the veterans and taken away.

    Good riddance. Next few seasons will become more fair every season as the stockpiles of boosters dwindle and teams will become handicapped just like the rest of the normal teams....yay?
    Hey, what do you call an "abuse"?
    If someone gets himself 30/40/50 booster a season by watching damned advertising videos? I dont see an abuse in that.

    All the rest I have posted several times already in that thread (hey, magic3 look, I've got it! )
    thon and magic3 like this.

  6. #306
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Good for beginners, totally agree, but it was abused by the veterans and taken away.

    Good riddance. Next few seasons will become more fair every season as the stockpiles of boosters dwindle and teams will become handicapped just like the rest of the normal teams....yay?
    how is fair when you still compete with other scout buyers?
    at least some of us had the chance to give him some troubles through those free offers
    to laugh on us for losing those offers is simply mean
    thon likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    Hey, what do you call an "abuse"?
    If someone gets himself 30/40/50 booster a season by watching damned advertising videos? I dont see an abuse in that.

    All the rest I have posted several times already in that thread (hey, magic3 look, I've got it! )
    Some people were getting 20-30 boosters PER DAY. that is abuse. Or just stupidity on nordues for allowing it.

  8. #308
    Rookie Golden Boys FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    how is fair when you still compete with other scout buyers?
    at least some of us had the chance to give him some troubles through those free offers
    to laugh on us for losing those offers is simply mean
    Agree 100% shwanko07

    Just means I'll have to farm more tokens next season to make up for the loss of free packs
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners


    Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

    Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    how is fair when you still compete with other scout buyers?
    at least some of us had the chance to give him some troubles through those free offers
    to laugh on us for losing those offers is simply mean
    Fair? What in this game is fair? The odds are almost always stacked against you to buy tokens, and the game is saturated with token buyers. You either buy tokens and win more often, or dont buy and spend time token farming just so you can compete. Losing propositions, both of them as you lose either time or money, or both.

    So nothing in this game is fair. Now they made it a bit more fair.

  10. #310
    Dreamer zJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    345
    To be in the game you have to be REALLY determined. I don't want to buy any more tokens but I can't just help months of work go to waste on a team lol.

    I buy £10 worth a season, no more.
    Wolf FC

Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast