Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 575
Like Tree274Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: R.I.P. Free Booster Videos

  1. #291
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    If we say every player has an average of 3 accounts each, then that still leaves close to 4M players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  2. #292
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If we say every player has an average of 3 accounts each, then that still leaves close to 4M players.

    I thought you was 4 million player ( talk about multi account ) with so many post
    thon likes this.

  3. #293
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    I think there are significantly less than 4 million active or semi-active accounts.
    cracicot likes this.

  4. #294
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I prefer it this way ,spammers were too annoying in the old forum
    When I was at Playfish forum, there are whole bunch of spammers there...

    ๑๐
    ทรงพระเจริญ

    AEPRE FC

  5. #295
    Famous Morgan O'Bree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I prefer it this way ,spammers were too annoying in the old forum
    Not bashing you but that's selfish. If you'd e one of the thousand people unable to register and post due to being refused as spammer for no reason at all, you'd be hella pissed.
    Also, we cant pretend anyone in NOrdeus to even give a peek here when we are like 30 real actives on a forum of a 10m potential users. Ofc they wont bother. If an official forum would have thousand of people, wiuld be an entire different story.

    As for spammers, they are everywhere, so why other forums are fine with registrations? You really can't boot 99,9% of accesses as spam by default, as you cant pretend engine to do the work if people.
    Yes because keeping the forum clean and in order should be ADMINS and MODERATORS jobs. You dont get a mod badge just to show off around, as you dont become the admin just for the shiny emblem. Mods and admins should monitor hourly the forum and act as asked to remove any spam. That is their job. It's not a title, it's a "must do" thing.

    On this forum, you see mods once a month, and the admin even less. Proof that they dont even care anymore. Most of mods cant even speak english fluently, and i wonder why support on the other side has many translators available.

    The number of mods should be enough to suffice AT LEAST from 8am to 5pm of the clock area of the game devs. Many companies further extend this timeline by taking in foreign mods with different time areas to grant a 24/7 check.

    That's how you make a forum of a 10m players game. Dont be surprised if then mods and devs in nordeus dont even know of its existence.

    Just, how many years the "log through fb" has been broken and never fixed.

  6. #296
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    I thought you was 4 million player ( talk about multi account ) with so many post
    I haven't got time to create and manager 4 million accounts on this game, It would take a life time and I still wouldn't be finished.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    They should give you a heap of tokens for winning the title,CL and cup.....that way I am sure they would get even more peeps really trying to win these things.
    Incentive. need I say more.


    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I think there are significantly less than 4 million active or semi-active accounts.
    I would say less than half of that are active or semi-active. But it is only a gut feeling. These sights like to bump up their numbers to show it is popular, even if it is not. Keeps the interest, keeps the mirage of success.

    Not saying they arent successful, but based on their customer service at times, I wonder how they stay in business....
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-27-2013 at 04:12 PM.

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    31
    BTT ??

    I still wait for an official statement. And dont tell me its a bug. They could fix it within hours...
    shwanko07 likes this.

  9. #299
    Dreamer Maxtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Not bashing you but that's selfish. If you'd e one of the thousand people unable to register and post due to being refused as spammer for no reason at all, you'd be hella pissed.
    Also, we cant pretend anyone in NOrdeus to even give a peek here when we are like 30 real actives on a forum of a 10m potential users. Ofc they wont bother. If an official forum would have thousand of people, wiuld be an entire different story.

    As for spammers, they are everywhere, so why other forums are fine with registrations? You really can't boot 99,9% of accesses as spam by default, as you cant pretend engine to do the work if people.
    Yes because keeping the forum clean and in order should be ADMINS and MODERATORS jobs. You dont get a mod badge just to show off around, as you dont become the admin just for the shiny emblem. Mods and admins should monitor hourly the forum and act as asked to remove any spam. That is their job. It's not a title, it's a "must do" thing.

    On this forum, you see mods once a month, and the admin even less. Proof that they dont even care anymore. Most of mods cant even speak english fluently, and i wonder why support on the other side has many translators available.

    The number of mods should be enough to suffice AT LEAST from 8am to 5pm of the clock area of the game devs. Many companies further extend this timeline by taking in foreign mods with different time areas to grant a 24/7 check.

    That's how you make a forum of a 10m players game. Dont be surprised if then mods and devs in nordeus dont even know of its existence.

    Just, how many years the "log through fb" has been broken and never fixed.
    I don't get why it's selfish if someone wants a forum free of spammers, but i can live with that, i didnt knew that it was so diff. to create an acount, never had a problem or the slightest delay in registering the first days of the new forum. But again i prefer it so, even if i am risking to be selfish!!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

  10. #300
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I would say less than half of that are active or semi-active. But it is only a gut feeling. These sights like to bump up their numbers to show it is popular, even if it is not. Keeps the interest, keeps the mirage of success.

    Not saying they arent successful, but based on their customer service at times, I wonder how they stay in business....
    I just think the figure they show is the number of people who registered for the game since it started. I know about 10 people who never played this game and had their accounts on my friends list for a month or two. I believe that those people are counted by Nordeus and I believe there are a ton of people like that. Just like I had an account for all these other football manager games but never played one for longer than a week..

Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast