Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I've had enough

I've had enough

I love this game but it's becoming a joke. I could just about put up with a team being down to 10 men from the 40th minute but scoring FOUR second half goals against me (manager not even watching so it wasn't a tactical master stroke), or the bottom team with player rankings over 13 points less than mine winning with 30% possession and only 3 shots on target.

But now I've lost a long bidding war against someone for player as my bid wasn't accepted despite me bidding 2 seconds before the deadline.

Nothing but greed from Top Eleven. Thanks for ruining it.
    Currently Level 4
    Level 1 League Champions
    Level 2 League Champions & Cup winners, Champions League runners up
    Level 3 League Champions
    Level 4 League runners up, Champions League runners up
    Level 5 League Champions

Pro
    why did you wait that long to bid? You always risk it when you wait until 2 secs before the end.

It's common practice to try to out fox the other guy. I never leave it till the last second, two seconds should be time enough.
    Currently Level 4
    Level 1 League Champions
    Level 2 League Champions & Cup winners, Champions League runners up
    Level 3 League Champions
    Level 4 League runners up, Champions League runners up
    Level 5 League Champions

Apprentice
    ridiculous, cya
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Banned
    all depends on how reliable your internet speed is. Some days I dont even bother to bid because the weather is bad on the island and I lose connections frequently. Other days I can bid with less than 2 seconds.

all that to say, when you play with fire you get burned. Waiting at 2 secs is a disaster waiting to happen = all it takes is a seconds worth of packet loss and you lose the auction, which seems to be what happened.

Tough luck my friend. It has happened to all of us at some point.

first raison is OK, raisonable
    but the second, blame your internet connection, and if you know how your connection is, blame your self how did you choose this strategy? 20 s is large enough to do a bid and in long bidding war, why did you bid for the last second, only out of token take your opponent away?
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    first raison is OK, raisonable
    but the second, blame your internet connection, and if you know how your connection is, blame your self how did you choose this strategy? 20 s is large enough to do a bid and in long bidding war, why did you bid for the last second, only out of token take your opponent away?
    when you get into long bidding wars, you will try anything to save a few tokens - if you are not a token buyer. Trying to bid at the last second is not my main strat when I am spending over 20 tokens in an auction. In a long bid war, you have to minimize these types of snafus and bid safely if you want to guarantee you are around long enough to win.

I am sure the OP will learn from this, as we all have.

It's doing this so you buy tokens to buy red packs the whole games a fix like when we have the best players and best team we still lose to crap teams who are never active with 33 year old players I'm fed up with the owners too they should keep us token buyers happy instead they have done the complete opposite to me the minute I started buying tokens £60 worth this season I get loads of injures and get beat by teams almost 10.0 quality less than me

They should read this forum and take note instead the greedy idiots pee us off more thinking we will spend money to feed the addiction but I'm not giving them any more I have realised its a big fat FIX money grabbing you no what
    aiureah likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gazbert View Post
    It's doing this so you buy tokens to buy red packs the whole games a fix like when we have the best players and best team we still lose to crap teams who are never active with 33 year old players I'm fed up with the owners too they should keep us token buyers happy instead they have done the complete opposite to me the minute I started buying tokens £60 worth this season I get loads of injures and get beat by teams almost 10.0 quality less than me

They should read this forum and take note instead the greedy idiots pee us off more thinking we will spend money to feed the addiction but I'm not giving them any more I have realised its a big fat FIX money grabbing you no what
    £60? ~750T? You would normally have a ****load of boosters and a whole team of 18/19 y.o. scouts from power training.

Will you buy another £60 worth of tokens next season?

Why do so many people complain about this game? Some you win, some you lose.

I keep reading about how the game is "fixed" to make you buy tokens. I do not agree. Look at these facts.

1: People who BUY tokens, win and lose matches.
    2: People who DON'T BUY tokens, win and lose matches.
    3: Higher quality teams, win and lose matches.
    4: Lower quality teams, win and lose matches.
    5: Token buyers get many injuries.
    6: Non-token buyers get many injuries.

Now, doesn't this just seem evenly balanced?

I do not believe injuries are based upon how many tokens you have. I believe the recurring injuries players have, is based on how quickly you heal players. I buy a few tokens each season, but don't use them on ANY of the different packs. I currently have 229 red packs and have not used a single one of them on my players this season. I had 5 injuries in the first 7 days, but NONE since.

And just to finish. If higher quality teams were to always win, then it would no longer be a game. It would then come down to just who spends the most. THEN, it would be a fix.
    magic3 and Giotto like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast