Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I've had enough

  1. #21
    Dreamer Mr Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This game was made to make the owners money, not for our enjoyment.
    Well, Nordeus ain't a charity. They make money from programming games. And from what I've seen on these forums, they seem to make a lot of money, so why would they stop?
    Why pay for something you don't enjoy?

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Well, Nordeus ain't a charity. They make money from programming games. And from what I've seen on these forums, they seem to make a lot of money, so why would they stop?
    Why pay for something you don't enjoy?
    that is true but not the point.

    the point is that the game could be more fair to the manager and less of a token suckage machine.

    Eventually Nordeus will take away the daily token deals or make the bids = 2 tokens instead of 1. Negs will be more expensive and scouts will be 75 tokens instead of 50.

    When will it stop? When will they realize that their greediness has to be balanced with giving back to the customer. It cant always be take, take, take.
    antoniolio and gazbert like this.

  3. #23
    Dreamer Mr Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    that is true but not the point.

    the point is that the game could be more fair to the manager and less of a token suckage machine.

    Eventually Nordeus will take away the daily token deals or make the bids = 2 tokens instead of 1. Negs will be more expensive and scouts will be 75 tokens instead of 50.

    When will it stop? When will they realize that their greediness has to be balanced with giving back to the customer. It cant always be take, take, take.
    I don't even know how to answer that.

  4. #24
    Rookie Golden Boys FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    I don't even know how to answer that.
    "Glass Half Empty"....
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners


    Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

    Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

  5. #25
    Dreamer Mr Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    316
    Take away the daily token deals. Make each bid 2 tokens. Make negotiations more expensive. Scouts more than 50 tokens.
    I don't remember a time when T11 didn't have daily deals, bids for less than one token, cheaper negotiations or cheaper scouts so obviously cracicot knows more than me.
    Nordeus owes us something!

  6. #26
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    that is true but not the point.

    the point is that the game could be more fair to the manager and less of a token suckage machine.

    Eventually Nordeus will take away the daily token deals or make the bids = 2 tokens instead of 1. Negs will be more expensive and scouts will be 75 tokens instead of 50.

    When will it stop? When will they realize that their greediness has to be balanced with giving back to the customer. It cant always be take, take, take.
    exactly none of us are saying we shouldnt lose we are just pissed that we are being forced to buy tokens my team is winning 90% of games but i am getting more and more injuries since i have been buying tokens - coinsidence some might say but i think the dev have seen i am buying and throw me a few injuries so i spend my tokens on there red packs or by bidding on players because i have so many injured

    also why have they now stopped giving free packs by watching videos because they are GREEDY thats why

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    "Glass Half Empty"....
    I am a glass half full kind of guy, but I know when to fish or cut bait. My eyes are open, but there is still a lot of stuff going on that I dont know.

    All I am saying is that its just a matter of time before the nice giveaways are stopped and things get more expensive. it happens with everything in this world and will come to T11

  8. #28
    Apprentice fingermouse27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    199
    if you spent £60 on tokens and arent nailed on to win the treble at level 1 you seriously need to look at what tactics you are playing....

  9. #29
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by gazbert View Post
    exactly none of us are saying we shouldnt lose we are just pissed that we are being forced to buy tokens my team is winning 90% of games but i am getting more and more injuries since i have been buying tokens - coinsidence some might say but i think the dev have seen i am buying and throw me a few injuries so i spend my tokens on there red packs or by bidding on players because i have so many injured

    also why have they now stopped giving free packs by watching videos because they are GREEDY thats why
    That was my point earlier. No one is being forced to buy tokens. Its a pure matter of choice. You say that the devs have seen you buying tokens and throw you injuries so you buy more red packs. Well, as I said, I buy tokens, and they must see that as well. But I don't use them on red packs to heal players, and as I also said, I have had only 5 injuries this season, and none since day 7. So your theory about forcing us to buy red packs for injuries, doesn't have any evidence.
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  10. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    if you spent £60 on tokens and arent nailed on to win the treble at level 1 you seriously need to look at what tactics you are playing....
    Tactics mean nothing you really think they have devoloped a game where the tactics come into play bullshite
    My team is average age of 20.1 my quality is 30.0 my team value 34.6 million no way is it because of my tactics it's because I have other teams in my league who spend money too so to keep us all happy they have to take us down to the last few games if I ran away with the league then my mates would stop spending the devs know this

    If its about tactics then in theory a team who has no possession bonus playing players out of position has a player injured after 10 minutes and the manager is not there to make a sub should never win but they do playing against a team with better quality 15% bonus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast