Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I've had enough

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    That was my point earlier. No one is being forced to buy tokens. Its a pure matter of choice. You say that the devs have seen you buying tokens and throw you injuries so you buy more red packs. Well, as I said, I buy tokens, and they must see that as well. But I don't use them on red packs to heal players, and as I also said, I have had only 5 injuries this season, and none since day 7. So your theory about forcing us to buy red packs for injuries, doesn't have any evidence.
    This game does not have evidence on most things how do we know that tactics make a difference how do we know that it's not completely random and so on I mean I have played approx 35 games this season and won 90% but my issue is these teams where the manager clearly does not play the game anymore his players are about dead every game but yet they still beat teams like myself that's exactly the reason why the tactics count for nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    That was my point earlier. No one is being forced to buy tokens. Its a pure matter of choice. You say that the devs have seen you buying tokens and throw you injuries so you buy more red packs. Well, as I said, I buy tokens, and they must see that as well. But I don't use them on red packs to heal players, and as I also said, I have had only 5 injuries this season, and none since day 7. So your theory about forcing us to buy red packs for injuries, doesn't have any evidence.
    I dont think it happens on the scale that you are referring to. I think they dial it up a notch overall on everyone when they need more money. Some will not be affected, others affected greatly. I just think that if there are 100K injuries a day for over 1M players, then they dial it up so that there are 200K injuries per day and that will make people use more red bags and will make more managers buy more tokens for red bags.

You have to stop thinking of just how it affects yourself and how it affects the larger population. See the forest through the trees amigo!

What I have described is easy to do and is most likely done with other aspects of the game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gazbert View Post
    Tactics mean nothing you really think they have devoloped a game where the tactics come into play bull****e
    My team is average age of 20.1 my quality is 30.0 my team value 34.6 million no way is it because of my tactics it's because I have other teams in my league who spend money too so to keep us all happy they have to take us down to the last few games if I ran away with the league then my mates would stop spending the devs know this

If its about tactics then in theory a team who has no possession bonus playing players out of position has a player injured after 10 minutes and the manager is not there to make a sub should never win but they do playing against a team with better quality 15% bonus
    Gaz, it is already common knowledge that age means absolutely jack squat in this game in terms of performance. It only comes into play for worth and training rates.

This game is loosely based on player/team quality with a touch(LOL) of randomness brought into the game through the infamous NGE (Nordeus Game Engine). This NGE brings us the frustration of extremely common upsets where LOL serious underdogs regularly beat vastly superior quality teams. This is the fantasy/reality created by Nordeus that just adds to the other issues that dont make sense in terms of the realness of this game.

Forget that you can instantly heal with red bags(reddeviljohn ), but the scheduling issues and rate of injuries already make this a fantasy football game rather than a football simulation. Factor in the more than common upsets and it only solidifies the fantasy aspect. The only simulation aspect to this game is the player management part, and even then, the manager influence thing is to justify the sale of tokens so they can profit. It is like the more tokens you buy, the more you are like Abramavich, which is funny since he doesnt always have enough influence to get the best players.

All this to say, there are many issues that cripple the enjoyability of this game, which is a crime, since there are some good positives to this game. It is unfortunate that the negatives outweigh the positives most of the time for the majority of managers. The outstanding issues are taking so much time to deal with, if there are plans to deal with them at all. The lack of communication with Nordeus to its customers is horrible. they need a serious overhaul to make this game what it can be.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-26-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    gazbert likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234