Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by ravid22 View Post
    Can anyone suggest how to against this formation,

--------ST--------
    -AML--AMC--AMR-
    ----MC----MC---- "we have same quality"
    ------------------
    -DL--DC--DC--DR- how to call this formation?
    and order too will be nice
    July fourth maybe .. Thanks.
    4-4-2 sometimes works against this on this game for an unknown reason. Orders maybe defend and counter and play the long ball down the flanks.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    4-4-2 sometimes works against this on this game for an unknown reason. Orders maybe defend and counter and play the long ball down the flanks.
    "sometimes"? ahaha that's make me wary
    Thanks 4thjuly!

This might sound really dick'ish, but here goes.

FCB3, can you please stop asking which formations to use, and wether you should buy a player or not, every 5 mins.

I come on this section of the forum to read match reports and see how other teams are doing, not to read you asking for advice every 5 mins.

According to your info you've won the treble, and youre level 3, so that means you should know what you're doing by now.

You seem to post it here rather than the tactics and formations section because you only seem to value July Fourth's opinion, so maybe PM'ing him will be the best thing to do.

We might as well be managing your team for you, there's a reason the forum has many sub categories.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    This might sound really dick'ish, but here goes.

FCB3, can you please stop asking which formations to use, and wether you should buy a player or not, every 5 mins.

I come on this section of the forum to read match reports and see how other teams are doing, not to read you asking for advice every 5 mins.

According to your info you've won the treble, and youre level 3, so that means you should know what you're doing by now.

You seem to post it here rather than the tactics and formations section because you only seem to value July Fourth's opinion, so maybe PM'ing him will be the best thing to do.

We might as well be managing your team for you, there's a reason the forum has many sub categories.
    I am not asked you to read my posts, in simple ignore them ...

I post here rather than formation and tactics because these people are active and also higher level than mine ...so they might have already face that find of formation ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I am not asked you to read my posts, in simple ignore them ...

I post here rather than formation and tactics because these people are active and also higher level than mine ...so they might have already face that find of formation ...
    If everyone had that mentality, then general discussion would be the only section on the forum worth using.

Plain lazy mate, people have put loads of time and effort into making guides that answer nearly every question you put here, might be worth reading them.

In regards to ignoring them, i do most of the time, but it's the fact that i have to trawl through it all to find stuff worth reading.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 07-21-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

FCB
    If everyone had that mentality, then general discussion would be the only section on the forum worth using.

Plain lazy mate, people have put loads of time and effort into making guides that answer nearly every question you put here, might be worth reading them.

In regards to ignoring them, i do most of the time, but it's the fact that i have to trawl through it all to find stuff worth reading.
    I like to read guides and try to follow you may see my posts for which already you can see the answer but I post when they dont work for me ... I don't want to ask every time either and wait for the response ... but its happening ... okay I will try to limit my posts ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I like to read guides and try to follow you may see my posts for which already you can see the answer but I post when they dont work for me ... I don't want to ask every time either and wait for the response ... but its happening ... okay I will try to limit my posts ...
    inbelieve that it doesn't work for you every day. lol.

Sxrenity : close your eyes, but i agree that it should better to have an other threat like : formation, urgent help. This thread now look like team showcase and chat box lol, The facts that people ask about formation beacause table of counter doesn't work well anymore. I have really douts about them
    Last edited by tongly45; 07-21-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

@FCB3, let's going bed!! it was too late
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by ravid22 View Post
    Can anyone suggest how to against this formation,

--------ST--------
    -AML--AMC--AMR-
    ----MC----MC---- "we have same quality"
    ------------------
    -DL--DC--DC--DR- how to call this formation?
    and order too will be nice
    July fourth maybe .. Thanks.
    4-1-3n-2
    4-1-3w-2
    4-5-1 V

A) no one answer in the tactics forum, he's right.

B) counter formation thread is VERY obsolete, and surpassed.

C) without a revamp of the ladders, i do think he has right to post here.