Page 161 of 224 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    inbelieve that it doesn't work for you every day. lol.

Sxrenity : close your eyes, but i agree that it should better to have an other threat like : formation, urgent help. This thread now look like team showcase and chat box lol, The facts that people ask about formation beacause table of counter doesn't work well anymore. I have really douts about them
    I don't think table of counter formations work that well myself, probably around 70% success rate or something I'd imagine. It's not reliable and everyone should play the game on how they should play it more than anything else.

Of course the table of counter formations is there for anyone that wants to use it and believe in countering still works.

Another thing... I'm tired of seeing posting for formations help in General Chat and should only be posting in Formations and Tactics. After all... That's what Formations and Tactics are for and anyone that likes to give out their advice will sooner rather than later will post a reply.

Honestly, I don't know what so many forum members keep approaching me for advice on "How to beat this formation" when I actually dislike giving out such advice. I come here to try and make playing T11 quite creative and make loads of match reports and progress on the game more than anything else. If it wasn't for this creativity and the PvP experience of T11 I'd be playing Football Manager instead. The best examples of such creativity have came from leddy and zJordan in the leddy fc news post.
    Sxrenity and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

face my cup opponent who play 3W43 his tẻam, in general 2Q better than mine. i want to use 3-2W-2CM-1-2 , what do you think ?

@july: if 70% sucesful i'd say it doen't work, for you, i think you play in general with the team at least 1* lower than you, 70% is something too low.
    Last edited by tongly45; 07-21-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Some interesting thoughts here about formations, personally, I believe people are posting in wrong threads as they don't get an answer from formation & tactics board, I also believe they have tried July's table of formations and found some not working and are asking for help in addition to it, I also believe they are mainly asking July, as he is our most experienced member and they respect his opinion. I myself received a PM from someone the other day asking for help with a formation, I myself only tend to ask for help when I notice a certain formation has stopped working and want to know if anybody knows a replacement or when it gets to the finals of the cup competitions and don't want to get anything wrong. in addition I have spent more time in this thread this season as I have become fed up in the general discussion board with people asking the same questions and not following the Q&A or not researching. I have noted July's comments and did not know he felt that way so will obviously respect that in future, over and out.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Last few seasons are like this

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Some interesting thoughts here about formations, personally, I believe people are posting in wrong threads as they don't get an answer from formation & tactics board, I also believe they have tried July's table of formations and found some not working and are asking for help in addition to it, I also believe they are mainly asking July, as he is our most experienced member and they respect his opinion. I myself received a PM from someone the other day asking for help with a formation, I myself only tend to ask for help when I notice a certain formation has stopped working and want to know if anybody knows a replacement or when it gets to the finals of the cup competitions and don't want to get anything wrong. in addition I have spent more time in this thread this season as I have become fed up in the general discussion board with people asking the same questions and not following the Q&A or not researching. I have noted July's comments and did not know he felt that way so will obviously respect that in future, over and out.
    What i was getting at, in the original rant, is that the user i mentioned seems to use this thread as his own personal FAQ board, i mean, obviously every now and then, the more experienced users are going to ask the odd question in regards to formation etc, or opinion on a player, but asking formation advice every day, and posting pictures of about 15 players at the start of the season asking if he is a fast trainer or worth buying is going over the top.

I remember you helped me when i first started playing john, you replied to my own thread i made asking for some starter advice, i didn't spam general discussion or how are you doing threads.

The extent to which some members ask for advice on here makes me think that we might as well be managing their team.

I can expect it from level 1 managers, but level 3 and above, especially token buyers... i think a time comes where if you can't learn to experiment or stand on your own feet then this isn't the game for you.

Like July said, there is a reason that there's sub categories on the forum, and if people aren't replying to threads in the formation and tactics threads, then it means that most of the users in the general discussion area aren't willing to give out advice at that time, posting it deliberately in the wrong area just gets annoying.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    face my cup opponent who play 3W43 his tẻam, in general 2Q better than mine. i want to use 3-2W-2CM-1-2 , what do you think ?

@july: if 70% sucesful i'd say it doen't work, for you, i think you play in general with the team at least 1* lower than you, 70% is something too low.
    It's not 70% for me. It's 70% in general. But yeah this season my win percentage is 70% in all competitions.

FCB
    @July: I respect your opinion on this . so in simple no more posts regarding players to buy or not and formation tips. Over and out on this...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    What i was getting at, in the original rant, is that the user i mentioned seems to use this thread as his own personal FAQ board, i mean, obviously every now and then, the more experienced users are going to ask the odd question in regards to formation etc, or opinion on a player, but asking formation advice every day, and posting pictures of about 15 players at the start of the season asking if he is a fast trainer or worth buying is going over the top.

I remember you helped me when i first started playing john, you replied to my own thread i made asking for some starter advice, i didn't spam general discussion or how are you doing threads.

The extent to which some members ask for advice on here makes me think that we might as well be managing their team.

I can expect it from level 1 managers, but level 3 and above, especially token buyers... i think a time comes where if you can't learn to experiment or stand on your own feet then this isn't the game for you.

Like July said, there is a reason that there's sub categories on the forum, and if people aren't replying to threads in the formation and tactics threads, then it means that most of the users in the general discussion area aren't willing to give out advice at that time, posting it deliberately in the wrong area just gets annoying.
    Yes, I have noticed, and I do remember helping you out and I have no problem helping as I was in that position and even now could use the odd bit of help.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    @July: I respect your opinion on this . so in simple no more posts regarding players to buy or not and formation tips. Over and out on this...
    Yes. There was a "Keep or Sell" thread that someone created once that had discussions and advice on what managers should do if they were unsure on what to do with existing players, of course yours was slightly different as you were looking for advice on whether you should buy a player or not.

Another thing I'd like to see is a sticky thread in General Chat for live transfers as they would get announced in a style you would see if it was Sky Sports News.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-21-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    ppturano likes this.

Another blasting 9-0 for RXL! Unfortunately MC's are a magnet for red cards, so we have now 1 MC blocked for League and 1 MC blocked for CL with 1 yellow card for league... Disgusting when you know that all MC's suck.. I would prefer to play w/o them for now :/
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL