Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Arsenal is in Cup final
    Very strange manager
    He rescheduled the game:

But he did not watch
    Anyway I won easily

Our jorney in cup:

I hope that this is not our best game this season in cup, cause in final only best is needed

Zwietracht Frankfurt Fans are singing: We're in the cup Finals... Wohooo! We might drunk to much, Wohooo! We've saved from hangover, Wohooo! Our Team played so well, Wohooo!

Zwietracht FFM won a fantastic 6:0 against Tachna FC. We showed that we are unbeatable at home in this Season for any matching Team. Even when we are playing with only 10 Players on the field we hold the Pressure and make our Goals we deserved!

By some accidents Franz Beckenbauer got a red Card, we are talking with the Fifa to save him but it might be happen and we have to play the next game without him :-/
    ppturano and Shadow like this.

Today confirmed title

The new trophy

flatthg, ppturano and Shadow like this.
    Kupujem trofej KUPA. Ponude PM.

CUP semi final second leg

Palaiseau FC Q35.7 ND and 4312 - Newcastle United Q35.7 3W-4-3

1st half match show the dominance of Palaiseau FC, we take 60% possesion and have half dozen of shoot, freekick and corner kick but some how opponent denfeder Khamis show his class and prevent us from scoring. The second half turn more equal, it looks like goal can arrive every moment. Our best player in the pitch J. Nam did an dangeurous foul in front of 16m50. Fernandez perfect freekick and Newcastle take the lead at 79 minutes. Vichez in at 85 minutes, and we turned to hard attacking 4312. at 88th minutes, Kang freekick off the post. and 90th minutes Vichez become our hero to qualiser by an great header.
    Palaieau FC avanced to final by away goal rule (2-2 the 1st leg)
    Goal: Fernandez(79') Vichez(90) MOTM Fernandez

Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Racing hearts in Braga. After Securas GT delivered, and defeated the opponent for the day by 4 goals to 1, the league's leader lost to the 3rd place. With only 1 point separating both teams, looks like we'll have competition till the end.

"We are of course excited, but we need to remain realistic. LACOSTE has a very easy last 4 days, as we will have a tough match tomorrow, against one team of the same quality as us, and that has made an impressive comeback on the league, and we still have to face One direction, who just beat the leader, and the only team that defeated us in the league. Let's hope we have the gods of T11 on our side, and that they deliver a troll miracle "

Squeaky bum time for the last few games. I feel I've a second chance now after leaders Zagana only managed a home draw today and dropped to third. Nothing between us in the top 3 and SERGIO and Zagana FC have to play one another. If I slip this up, I've nobody to blame but myself.

I still, however,have to deal with 4th and 5th in my last 4 games. If I just keep winning, there's little else I can do only try beat SERGIO's GD if they are to beat Zagana FC.

Though I have lost more games than current 1st and 3rd, I have also won more interesting league it has been.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 42-wignwen.jpg  
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 07-23-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    tongly45 likes this.

we lost semifinal in Cup, first leg at home we lost 1-2, no watched this match, second leg watched and 2-2 at away, more luck...

Anyone still finding the transfer market crazy?

at this stage of the season, it's never been like this before.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Breaking news: Alex FC says bye again.

With a 3-0 defeat in the cup's second leg, Alex lost it again. That leaves the shield facing Salvatore FC in a less than hopeless match. We will surely support them against the credit card buyer, since he has about 8 satellite accounts to join matches.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Apprentice
    CoolioFC through to cup final despite 3-0 return leg defeat, and with nosra fc losing today, we are on the verge of our 3rd league title. 6 points clear with 4 to play and a superior goal difference.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1