Page 75 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

9/14 team in my league is indonesian ,,, hate this status
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

5 shoots all deflected by keeper in first 5 minutes for us, pressure for us, possession for us. 2 shots in 3 minutes for them, 2-0 for them

NORDEUS, **** YOU AND YOUR ****ING DUMB ****TY GAME, HOPE YOU FAIL AND **** YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan o'bree View Post
    5 shoots all deflected by keeper in first 5 minutes for us, pressure for us, possession for us. 2 shots in 3 minutes for them, 2-0 for them

nordeus, **** you and your ****ing dumb ****ty game, hope you fail and **** yourself.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    The "Balkan Boyz Illegal" continued today as we played one of the weaker teams "Boa Vista" from Kap Verde in the League. Despite the "Illegal formation" with all of the players out of their position and condition below 20%, the game and the result itself was a "close" one. Neither of us were present. We are currently at a 11th position with 3 points after 4 rounds. Tomorrow we will face the Turkish teams "FC Ottomans" in the league and "Ersin FC" in the CL. In the 1th game we will play illegal, but in the 2nd we will play our best since I'm aiming to win group G and perhaps end up playing the semi-finals or finals

Love that his CM got a four because the whole game was played on the flanks!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

the things that i quickly learned that:

don't watch the match, only log in when it was about 45 minutes
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If this continues then I'll soon be joining you in the tank shed.
    There is and will always be a seat for you J.F

Ps. I'm not a "fan" of tanking or playing illegal/bad, but I didn't have any choice. Let's hope it get's better

Quote Originally Posted by ndre View Post
    so, we get trolled by absolutely non-sense results, and they change the look of the trophies, sounds fair.
    LOL! I was thinking the same when I saw the news. But still they look "look-a-like" at the trophies I already have. Believe there is a small difference.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Season 6

My ambition is to win the domestic cup for the first time, as I've already won the CL twice and the league 4 times. I have a feeling I've met my match again today though.

46 tokens. as just bought more today after some frantic bidder made me use up most of my tokens and I still lost the player, doh.

25.6m in the bank but will go up slightly in about an hour after my next home cup game

No buy or sell bids at present. My current bidding tactic clearly isn't working today. I'll just have to rely on some of my special skilled players and hope for the best in my cup tie very shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

NORDEUS, **** YOU AND YOUR ****ING DUMB ****TY GAME, HOPE YOU FAIL AND **** YOURSELF.
    Sounded a bit like my cup game earlier... except that the score was 2-4.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Love that his CM got a four because the whole game was played on the flanks!

Haha,,,, believe he felt like this

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Sounded a bit like my cup game earlier... except that the score was 2-4.
    This just prooves how retarded and totally random and out of control this game has become: can you believe it? Look closely at the score boards and the minutes they occurred.

He went on illegal formation the last minutes trying to score at least once again.
    Can you believe it? Down 4-2 in 30 mins we scored 4 times all the shoots which never got in before that point. As said, i had to play the most idiotic formation possible in the last 20 and look at it, it' there clean and sheen.

SO:

A 3 man + 1 dmc defense gets 4 ****ING goals in few minutes against 1 st and 1 amc, defense being 7* vs 5* and 6*

A 5 man defense hold for 150 minutes to everything we have (7*) being 5*, totally annilating us, then takes 4 goals in 30 mins, 3 from free kick.

FINAL THOUGHTS: THIS GAME HAS GONE ****ED UP, WITH NO CHANCHE OF COMING BACK.

We might have passed the turn, but what's this ****?
    tongly45 likes this.