Page 173 of 224 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    League Match 22

Mithat FC 0 - 6 FCB

Mithat FC - 17.4, 4-3-2-1 | FCB - 34.1, 3-3-2-2

An Easy win for us. We did not have a goal until 33rd minute, Jaiker breaks the dead lock for us by a timley pass from Geurs. In another 3 minutes Geurs through the defence and scored. Very next minute Shebrawy scored a goal when he was one-on-one with keeper. We went 3-0 at half time.

After start of the match, Geurs got 2nd goal and increased the lead to 4-0. After 4 minutes Shebrawy scored his 2nd goal from free kick and increased lead to 5-0. Erami scored last goal of the match.

Goals: Jaiker (33'), Geurs (36'), Shebrawy (37'), Geurs (55'), Shebrawy (59'), Erami (66')
    MOTM: Shebrawy

Team Talk: Good win
    as we always performs better in away matches than Home matches and want to continue the same in tomorrow's CL Semis 2nd leg where we lost our home match with 2-0.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

today seems to unlucky day for me, all formation in test match doesn't work. hope in competitif match i choose the good one
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

FCB
    I got a doubt regarding negotiations: Only 5* star players who are away from 1 SKP will be in that list or 4* who are away from 1 SKP also placed in that list ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I got a doubt regarding negotiations: Only 5* star players who are away from 1 SKP will be in that list or 4* who are away from 1 SKP also placed in that list ?
    It will be 5* players that are close to 6* mostly 1 point but sometimes there are some that are a few more points away.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Not hard to calculate by viewing player's profiles, is it?

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It will be 5* players that are close to 6* mostly 1 point but sometimes there are some that are a few more points away.

So only 5* players ... okay thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Not hard to calculate by viewing player's profiles, is it?
    I am in level 3 now ...next season I will in level 4 and I will have access to negotiations list ...so curious to find out as I have few players who are 1 or 2 SKP to next star ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

WE lost.

An humiliating 4-2 defeat yet with a balnced match. 4 shoots in 5 minutes, 4 goals, 2 of them from a corner kick, and two from long range shots with 2 defensive walls on our side. Good game i guess. 8 supporters against made it really hard. At minute 90' a one on one by Stark hit the pots and got us out.

Parker: 5
    Basulado: 5
    Becker: 5
    Banner: 4

Aint hard to beat us if the engine makes us perform like **** i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    WE lost.

An humiliating 4-2 defeat yet with a balnced match. 4 shoots in 5 minutes, 4 goals, 2 of them from a corner kick, and two from long range shots with 2 defensive walls on our side. Good game i guess. 8 supporters against made it really hard. At minute 90' a one on one by Stark hit the pots and got us out.
    FFS... Dunno why some players get all the damn luck. You deserved to go through more than he did, All he did is abused the credit card more and more making his team too strong for yours in the end, sometimes its just plain pathetic.

I'm glad you've moved to f2p status. At least then anything you achieve is just out of hard work and nothing else from now on.

LEAGUE ROUND 22 - WE HAVE LIFT OFF!

July Fourth 7-0 Giggs.Inter

July Fourth 125.3 3N-4-1-2 - Giggs.Inter 112.6 4-4-2 Classic

Well a game against one of the leagues basement clubs and you would of expected nothing but a July Fourth win here but sometimes you just don't know with NGE but straight away we had O'Sullivan peppering the goal early and eventually we won a 12th minute corner for Michu to cross into Beckett to break that deadlock early on, They kept on fouling our players and getting loads of yellows and they also lost a striker unreplaced by injury so we played against 10 men for 3/4's of the game. O'Sullivan was fouled and Beckett struck the free-kick into the back of the net and we lead 2-0 @ HT, we put the game to bed just after HT and Michu's corner found Pietropaolo to header in shortly followed by another Beckett free-kick to get his hatrick, he had another free-kick shortly afterwards but this time blasted it over the bar, it became a question of how many we could score from here. Watson broke clear on goal but he squared up to Beckett to get his 4th of the game, Papaleo had a couple of chances late as a substitute but putting one wide and another over, Miku hit one for distance to get on the scoresheet before Papaleo squared off for Michu for 7-0, It could of been 8-0 if the keeper never made a great save after Watson got his last minute shot on target.

Goals: Beckett (12,38,47 HAT,60) Pietropaolo (46) Miku (82) Michu (86) MOTM: Michu.
    Injury Report: O'Sullivan OUT 2 days, 5 reds and he is back tomorrow.

Team Talk: Another big win for us and it takes us closer to winning the league after we took full advantage of the 0-0 draw that NAMO UNITED had earlier today, I expect us to go on now and wrap up the league title, MOTM was a bit unjust with Beckett finding the goal like crazy today with being a MC.

Current Title Odds: July Fourth 1/50, NAMO UNITED 16/1.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-23-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    reddeviljohn, dv8r and tongly45 like this.