Page 201 of 224 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

35T League Day 27 - The chalenge is still open
    Yesterday, Nicojean Cai have been declared the champion of Division C after they beaten Heath FC 4-1, while Trolling Stones suffers 1-0 defeat to Underdogs FC. The gap between Nicojean and Trolling is currently 7 points with 2 matches remaining. There is no way that Trolling can get back, even if they win both matches while Nicojean lost both matches. As well as AEPRE FC 35, who have sealed a spot in the Champions League in style after they beaten Thirty Fivers with a very stunning score of 8-0. However, Nord Castilla B's 3-1 defeat to Walney Athletic keeps the final ticket to the CL open, which Shock Wave FC will need to win the two matches left in this season while praying for Nord Castilla B to lose both matches, then the ticket goes to Shock Wave. While Nord Castilla's situation is very easy, they only need just a draw aganist Heath FC. If Shock Wave lost to FC Serenity, Nord Castilla doesn't even need that point. But only time will tell, anything can happen.
    flatthg, tytee82 and Morgan O'Bree like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEAGUE ROUND 25

United Til I Did 4-0 FC Viitorul CTA

United Til I Die 85.0 3N-1-4-2 then 55mins 3N-4-1-2 FC Viitorul CTA 73.1 4-4-2

The manager decided to play the reserves as we have the champions league final later and they didn't disappoint, Djioev scored a first half hatrick with the away side showing very little and deciding to play a DL as GK, Holt added the 4th midway the second half.

Goals: Djioev (8), (15), (41), Holt (71) MOTM: Djioev

Team Talk: Well, not much of a match to report as a totally one sided match and we now have our 25th straight victory and have gone over the 100 goal barrier and we also hold a 22 point lead.
    tongly45 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

OFFICIAL - AEPRE FC Forum Trophy is now known as "The Norma Stitz Trophy"
    The Stitz family have accepted the request for the renaming of the AEPRE FC Forum Trophy to The Norma Stitz Trophy. The single-match trophy will still features Papaleo Legends as usual, but there will be some rumors of team change next season.

Recently, AEPRE FC have agreed 50K deal for the official named Chris Foil to referee the match. The match will kick-off on 19:30 ICT (13:30 GMT) at Estadio Aboulle, the home of AEPRE FC. There will also include some exhibitions about Norma's biography, and also the biography of Zlatan Balicevic, who tragicly died from car accident a week ago.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Well, first post for my first season in T11!

Didn't have any real expectations other than to complete the season and finish in the top half, but it seems I've outdone myself!

I've won the Cup in my first season overnight, but only just! 1-0 win against Hien FC, with a win two hours previous against Tato FC, 4-2, to secure the League!

Couldn't be happier if I tried! I'll try and post up a screen shot of my team. Got a few injuries at the moment, plus some cards, but the league is sorted, so not too concerned.

Looking forward to next season and and all it will bring!

Danic
    Mr Mercury and kaiballz like this.

FCB
    Bought a 28Q 4* 18 yo MR/AMR player with Dribbler as SA for 3.31M and 1 Token ... I thought he is a fast trainer, if he is not I want to sell him but he is more than my expectations.

Got 164/104/53 gain in whole training (stretching/cardio/practice match)

generated 3 SKP from one whole session training (stretching/cardio/practise match) and he did for twice ...so in total 6 SKP from 2 whole session of training

I will keep this player even its end of season and he will be 19yo next season but his training stats are awesome...

Last edited by FCB; 07-26-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Tough match in Braga, where Securas GT managed to pull a win out of the Troll's hands. Playing an attacking formation, the Portuguese team add a hard time penetrating the opposition's defence, that enlisted only 2 DC's, supported by DM's on the flanks.

Yousefi got injured on the 19', thanks to an hard tackle by an opposite player (who was only shown yellow card), and to make things worse, a long shot from Gomeshkamar (who was nullified for the rest of the match) found it's way to the net of the Portuguese goal.

Securas GT kept the pressure, most times stopped by an impressive young defender, until the flood gates finally opened at minute 77, with McKay finding a hole on the opposition's defense and going solo scoring in the one-on-one against the keeper. Pires at 79' and Keller at 86' followed the example, setting the final score at 3-1.

With this win, 2nd place is guaranteed, and Securas GT is on top of the league, conditionally, and waits for the leader's match later on.
    Last edited by Flinger; 07-26-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    OFFICIAL - AEPRE FC Forum Trophy is now known as "The Norma Stitz Trophy"
    The Stitz family have accepted the request for the renaming of the AEPRE FC Forum Trophy to The Norma Stitz Trophy. The single-match trophy will still features Papaleo Legends as usual, but there will be some rumors of team change next season.

Recently, AEPRE FC have agreed 50K deal for the official named Chris Foil to referee the match. The match will kick-off on 19:30 ICT (13:30 GMT) at Estadio Aboulle, the home of AEPRE FC. There will also include some exhibitions about Norma's biography, and also the biography of Zlatan Balicevic, who tragicly died from car accident a week ago.
    The friendly in the 35T league aganist FC Nicojean Cai will also be known as "Norma Stitz 35T Plate"
    tytee82 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

MKL
    50 points and 5 points ahead the second and one game left: I am champion ! (with a draw -_-')
    Not glorious but still my first trophy !
    Maybe I could run for the 'less point champion' award ?
    tongly45 likes this.

AEPRE FC v. DragonRojo livestream is now live!

Check the link in my signature!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Must. Score. More.

Looks like I'll lose the league on goal diff. Oh well. That is, or course, presuming I win my final 2 games even.

Since one of those games is against the team in 5th, who aren't bad, they're active, and pretty strong for level 4 but never really had the killer edge. If I do beat them, it won't be by much I imagine

Looking at the final 2 games for SERGIO, much easier run out for him.

Both Cage FC and thecageyones [my level 3 side project team] are in the CL finals

One token team, one completely no-token team [bar what you're given for free] and both on the CL finals, proof you can do it either way